Part 5 - Meeting a Cousin for the first time

[Date: July 3rd, 1915//Place: ??//Time: 9:34 PM]
~Kira's P.O.V~

     I just started to wake up... I feel numb all over and my head hurts.. My vision was blurry at first.. Then I saw a figure standing by the wall on the other side of the room.. "Ah.. You're awake! I thought that demon side of you must have taken over.. No halfling could ever survive a takeover from their inner demon.. But you might not be so much of a halfling.." A female voice said. My vision cleared and the figure was a female demon.. A full one.. Her eyes were blue but they were completely black on the outside, purple hair, black horns, and some of her skin was the color of a normal bruise, she wore human clothes though, a black tank top with dark grey shorts and a demon tail. She even wore a neck collar with a grey bow on the front. I became scared at the sight of her. "What's wrong little kitten? Never seen another demon before? In any case, my name's Sadiya.." The woman said. Now that I look at her, she looks familiar and she's really tall. Like, she's gotta be 7-8 feet tall. "I-I'm Kira.." I said to her. Sadiya seemed nice.. "Where did you come from darlin'?" Sadiya asked.
"I came from Nashville Tennessee.. I... Lived with my parents... My older sister Lise died in a car crash when I was 7... And another one of my older sisters, Mariah, made me kill our mom and dad earlier today..."
"Which explains the knife that was with you.. Which kind of demon are you? I can't tell which kind.." Sadiya told me. But in all honestly, I didn't know.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

     Kira's eyes started to turn red and Sadiya became a little surprised by this. "My my, now those are some eyes!" Sadiya said. Her fangs were visible, but she seemed harmless. Kira's left eye then turned blood-red, and her right blue diamond eye turned into a blood-red garnet. Sadiya said in shock, "Hang on a cotton pickin' minute, I know that eyes! There's something I gotta check to make sure my theory is correct-"
"You want me to show you my fangs..? Well.. I.. guess.." Kira said nervously. Sadiya nodded and Kira slowly opened her mouth, a lot of sharp teeth, and what was surprising, was that she had an extra set of teeth where the entrance to her throat is.. The teeth however, were razor sharp. "Yyeepp.. Now I gotta apologize.." Sadiya started to say as Kira closed her mouth. "Didn't know you were my cousin, didn't mean to scare ya darlin'!" Kira became confused and shocked.
"W-W-Wait a second! Cousin?!"
"Mm hmm! ..Do you know who Zalgo is? About 7 feet tall, bad at choice makin', has a bad relationship with all of his 100-and some-odd siblings, super bitter, and daddy issues?"
"Nope. Never heard of him."
"Seriously?! 0_0" Sadiya said in disbelief. Kira honestly had no idea who Zalgo was and why her dad never mentioned that fact that he and Bodil weren't the only siblings or even mention Zalgo for that matter. "Well kitten, I'll leave you be for a while.. Get dressed and meet me in the main room of the house when you're ready so I can help with the numbness.." Sadiya told me and tossed me a new pair of clothes and then left the room. This.. Is too much to take in...

((This was a pain in the butt to write! My tablet restarted on me one time and I'm so glad it saved!))