Chapter 2

"Miss? Y-your panty is showing." He continued, pointing at my position while turning his gaze to the other side.

At that moment I died inside.

A moment of silence for my dignity that'll be soon buried six feet under.

Okayyy, I have no time for my not-so-funny joke.

Best move that I could think of in this situation is to just run for my life, move to Jamaica and change my name to 'Pattie' but who has time for that?

It took me a few seconds to gather my composure and look at him directly.

I should be running right now but instead I did the most illogical thing to do.

"Like what you see?" I asked, as soon as those words left my mouth I instantly regret it.

(Wow, real smooth Sadie.)

"What?" He asked furrowing his eyebrow.

"What? I-I-I mean I think I heard the bell ring, can't miss Math." I replied speed walking my out to the library.

--

School can be a bish sometimes, one moment you're enjoying Math class then the next moment you're experimenting in Science class trying to discover the secret formula of krabby pattie. 

I used to think that Pavlov's experiment on dogs was dumb but then I heard the school bell ring and as if on cue my body stood up. 

While I am on my way to my new babysitting job, I passed by the great manor of the Lindt household. It is a modern neoclassical house, I've never been inside tho and it is heavily guarded, not just by security guards but by dogs, Rottweilers to be specific. Rumor has it that they've got wolves to run around at night to guard their winery.

When I arrived at my destination I check my phone again for the second time to make sure I'm on the right place cause I swear I know this house all too well. 

There has to be a mistake.

I didn't know he had a younger sibling.

I was about to leave when an older woman got out of the door.

"Can I help you darling?" she said while approaching me.

"Uhh, I-I was sent here for a j-job." 

(Don't embarrass yourself Sadie.)

"Oh, you must be the assistant I asked for Mrs. Muffins." she said cheerfully. "My son will be home soon, I'm pretty sure you will love him."

She guided me towards the door and asked me to sit dow while we wait for her son.

I look around to see any family pictures but there was none. My sight seeing was put to a stop when the door opened.

There he was.

The man of my dreams.

The love of my life.

The father of my unborn children.

My Gideon..

He was there, standing tall with his perfect bed hair with his clutches.