put the gun down

Song: put the gun down by Andy Black

  "You piece of shit!" Hoodie yelled across the table. "You can't do anything right!"
  I stood with syrup and batter all over me. Puddles formed on the floor, now mixed with my tears.
  "Hoodie! Don't call him that! It was one damn mistake!" Maskell yelled back at Hoodie.
  "Why the hell are you taking his side?!" The yelling continued but I drowned it out.
  I fell to the floor, sobbing. Hoodie was right, I always mess up.
  Masky held out his hand for me to get up. I assumed that it had been a few minutes since I fell, considering that Hoodie was no where to be seen. I accepted maskys offer. I stood there a few seconds with Masky hovering over me. I hugged him tightly before running off to my room.
  As I ran to my room, I spotted Hoodie. He glared at me, flipping me off in the process. More tears started to trickle down my face as I made it to my room. I locked my door and fell on my bed.
  I turned my head to my bedside table. On it was my meds, my hatchets, my gun, and a picture of me and Tim. He looked genuinely happy. In the picture I was holding onto him from the side, and he was looking towards the camera smiling. I smiled as I grabbed the picture.
  I stared down at it in my hand. Tears started to cloud it. Before I knew it I had grabbed the gun off the table. I stared at both objects. Tim was the only reason I was here. He's my best friend. I love him. Without him I wouldn't have been here I would have killed myself by now, but I feel like a burden too him. He always has to stand up for me.
  I heard a knock on my door and a soft voice calling my name. I stared at the gun then at the door. I checked for bullets and surprisingly there was one. I cooked it and set my finger on the trigger.
  The knocking gradually became louder with out my answer. I knew who it was. It was Tim, and he knew what I was about to do.
  I hesitantly put the gun too my head. Tim was about to break through the door. I know the routine by now. But maybe I would be surprised.
  No this wasn't my first attempt at putting the bullet through my head. I had tried many times before. Every time Tim would break in and yell at me not to do it, then I would be forced to stay in a concealed room with ought any weapons or unrequired meds.
  (I took a break and now on our way to San Diego, my uncle and Gma and me are arguing over conspiracy theories XD I'm on my uncles side!)
   ((I swear my uncles dipper pines!))
   by now Tim had broken down my door. I was in a daze, my finger on the trigger and my sight on him. Suddenly I noticed the tears running down his face and the worried look plastered along with it. Unfortunately that gave him the advantage and before I knew it the gun was taken out of my hand. I watched as he collapsed in my lap.
  "Toby I'm tired of this...I'm tired of pretending that I hate you. I don't. And these frequent attempts of suicide are killing me. I love you. More than you'll ever know." He sobbed out.
  I was shocked. I was so surprised at everything. I sat there for a second before pulling him up onto my bed.
  "I couldn't live without you, toby. I'm so sorry." He cried into my shoulder.
  I had no clue what to say, instead I placed a finger under his chin and kissed him. It wasn't a quick peck, no it was much more passionate. That day I was (666 words) glad I put the gun down.

(I'm sorry this is shitty)
  Love u waffles!