1

The wind blew in my face as the tears kept streaming down my face. Why haven't I done it yet? Years, I've wanted to die. I've attempted so many times but people have always stopped me. They just don't get it. I don't want to be in this world anymore. I can't take it anymore.

Music was pumping from downstairs. Everybody in this hotel was invited to this party. I even managed to see around three celebrities before I left. My depression and anxiety was taking over. My pills weren't helping so I gave up on them. Went and still going to rehab because I'm a alcoholic. My life is a mess.

New Years Eve 2009. Hoping to end my life today. Abused by three boyfriends, one of them almost becoming my husband. I ran out of the ceremony. But nobody is going to stop me. I'm going to do this. I was born ready to do this. I was ready to end this.

Ah, how rude am I? The name's London Roettinger. 23 years old, born and raised in Los Angeles. I'm a older sister and a younger sister. One older brother and three younger brothers. All have tried and stop me from committing suicide. Have they convinced me once to go to a mental rehab?

Yup. Went nuts on them.

I balance myself as I grab onto the ledge and pull myself up. The wind blew through my raven, waist long, black hair as I start whimpering. It was final time I get to see... home.

I look down as my whimpering starts to become more like sobbing. The drop was about 50 feet or so. Boy, this drop is gonna kill me for sure. And I don't care.

I breath in the fresh Californian air for the last time. I've always loved how the air smelt here. Better than egg whites or broccoli smelling like farts.

I take a look at the night sky. You can't see every star, due to the city lights. I could possibly be going to heaven. Or hell. Maybe even in between heaven and hell.

And I finally look at the city I was born and raised in. Los Angeles, California. Los Angeles County. County of dreams. How many dreams, you ask?

As many as you can think of. Whatever your heart desires. Follow your dreams, kids. Don't be like me. You only live once.

I sigh as the wind calmed down, leaving a strand of my natural raven black hair in my face. My sobbing became louder for a few minutes and I calm down.

And I did it. I jumped off. I was finally getting what I've wanted for the past 8 years. Relief washed over me for a second.

I lift an eyebrow as I noticed I wasn't falling anymore. I grunt as somebody pull me back onto the balcony. I stormed off so I wouldn't have to deal with a conversation. Because I don't want to and lord, I can't remember the last time I've spoken to someone.

"Not even a 'thank you'?"

I roll my eyes and turn around. That's when shock took over my whole body as I looked at the man who saved me; Adam Mitchel Lambert.

Everybody knew who this charming man was. The runner up of season 8 of American Idol in a huge upset. He had just released his debut album; 'For Your Entertainment' last month.

"Did it look like I wanted to be saved?" I snapped.

He smirks. "Aww. Somebody's a feisty one. You on your period, hon?"

I cross my arms and he does the same. He's definitely ain't an angel that is sweeping me off my feet right now. A jerk? Yup. That's exactly how he's acting right now.

I storm pass him, avoiding eye contact. He chuckles and grabs my wrist. God, of all the times I want to be left alone, I have to be alone in my hotel room with a celebrity? God, I hate my life. Wait... how did he even get in here? Curse hotel security.