10

"I'm in love!" Isaac and Tommy sob happily. Tommy somehow got a girlfriend overnight...

Adam chuckles at the two sobbing. Isaac and I... well... we started dating... the others are in love, Adam is single as a pringle...

The girl Tommy is dating is Finnish... no, I think she's British... no, American! I don't know, I'm the first one meeting her. And Tommy does know I sometimes hate meeting new people...

"C'mon, London!" Tommy whines impatiently, trying to pull me off the couch.

"Ok, ok!" I sigh, getting up before he pulls my arm off.

Tommy squeals and runs off the tour bus. Well, he missed a step and practically fell off. Everyone laughs while I roll my eyes.

He's always been an idiot and he admits it. But he knows when to be serious and all. Except with those Canadian geese... let me tell you the story,
____________

October 2005

"I'd say," Tommy chuckles, "this is one of the best vacations we've taken together."

"And I'm only 19." I snort, punching his arm playfully.

"Yeah, and I'm 24... how's college?"

"Boring," I sigh.

CSU Fullerton. Or the long way if you don't know it, California State University, Fullerton. Fullerton is a city, for Pete's sake...

Tommy snorts and pats my shoulder, "you chose this! And you gotta deal with it."

"No crap, Sherlock." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"And look at Cassius..." Tommy gives me a look.

My older brother. He dropped out of college, yet, he's gotten himself a very good job. He's successful at life right now...

I shrugged, "he's more successful than the both of us right now."

"Hey, I was apart of a band!"

"Was," I chuckle, "was apart of a band."

He pouts and crosses his arms. I roll my eyes and wrap an arm around his shoulder. He smiles and uncrosses his arms.

"Ooo! Hot dogs!" He runs towards a hot dog cart.

I rubbed my head and laugh. He's a dork. And that's what I love about him... not a boyfriend and girlfriend love; a best friend love.

I catch up to him as he grabs two hot dogs. I hope they aren't real doggies...

"Stop worrying," Tommy snorts with laughter, "they didn't cook real dogs."

"Good!" I sigh with relief.

He chuckles as we ate our hot dogs. Apparently hot dogs in Canada are better than hot dogs in America in my opinion!

"I need to poop." Tommy blushes.

"Why? So you can feed it to the birds?"

"Sure."

I pull a face of disgust and he starts laughing hysterically. People look at us weirdly. I scowl and they scoff.

"Birds!" Tommy squeals as he sees Canadian geese. Oh hell no...

He runs towards the geese. Did I befriend a bird lover or an idiot? I think both.

"They don't like meet! They're chasing me!" Tommy shouts as the geese start chasing him.

"Canadian geese aren't the nicest birds, TJ! They're nasty!"

"Ow! Yeah, no crap!" Tommy yelps as the geese poke their beaks into his butt.

I laugh and quickly pull him away from the geese as they go to another person and start to pester them.

"My butt..." Tommy mumbles as he rubs his butt cheek.

"It's what you get..." I chuckle.

"Yeah, your karma is getting drunk because I'm taking you to a bar. Although, you're underage, but who gives a damn?"

"Not me!" I laugh and smirk, "bring it, Ratliff..."