Why me?

Warning! This chapter will involve self harm. If you are sensitive to this stuff beware of this!
________________________
You glanced over at your sleeping boyfriend and imagined the pain he will be put through once you go through with this. You slowly escaped out of Ethan's embrace on you being careful not to wake him up. You walked very carefully making sure not to make any noise as you walk over to the smallish desk in yours and Ethan's room. You pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and started writing.
To Ethan
I'm sorry to do this to you, I know this will hurt you as well as Mark, Amy, Tyler, Bob, Wade, and Kathryn.
I'm so sorry but I can't go on, all the hate I get from all of your fans, and marks. I don't deserve an amazing guy like you, I don't deserve how loving, and perfect you are. I am so sorry I am doing this to you, I hope you can find someone way better then me. And tell everyone that I'm sorry and I love them all. I love you Ethan Mark Nestor-Darling.
You finished the note and slowly walked past everyone's rooms careful not to wake the light sleepers, as soon as you walked past you ran down the stairs running into stuff and waking someone up. You ran into the kitchen getting the sharpest knife you could find and sat down on the floor and as soon as you made two cuts the lights turned on and in front of you was Mark, Amy, Tyler, and Ethan.
You closed your eyes in hopes it was all fake and the medium amount of blood you lost already was making you see thing. You opened your eyes to see everyone running towards you with the note in marks hand that Ethan handed to him. Amy was getting a cloth with the help or Mark while Ethan pulled you into his warm embrace.
"Y/N what the hell! Don't do this, we all love you so much, I love you so much."
"Ethan I'm sorry, everyone besides you guys hate me, I just can't take it anymore."
You winced as Amy put the washcloth on your arm with rubbing alcohol on it.
"We will help you, I will help you, I love you so much."
After Amy and Mark were done wrapping up your arm they hugged you also while Ethan was hugging you tighter and kissed your forehead
After awhile Ethan told Mark and Amy they could go back to bed while Ethan pulled you in his lap and softly sang to you as you were falling asleep. The last thing you heard as you fell asleep were
"I am going to help you, I love you princess."

I know I know, I suck at writing these, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. There will be way more happy imagines then sad:)