READ ASAP!

|guys my age don't know how to treat me,guys my age don't know how to touch me,don't know how to love me good,guys my age don't know how to keep me,guys my age don't know how to touch me,don't know how to love me good.~Hey Violet|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| § |
So exciting news!!
The book "Guys My Age" will start having chapters on it.
Meaning I'll be writing on it but I need your help for this.
Do you want more characters..other than her friends & classmates.
If you do..comment below celebrities to be added into the story❤️✨
I'm so happy about the book & I can't wait to write it.
It's not like this one..which this one is completely for comedy purposes.
I wrote it randomly just to make people laugh & it gathered so much attention.
Thank you btw I wasn't expecting this amount of love & support for this book❤️
For anyone who doesn't know about the book.
I would highly recommend you to read the intro.
But before you do.
I'll try my best to describe the storyline to you.
It's about a high school student who is top of her classes & never really does anything wrong.
She's more of a outcast rather than popular & she wants to be popular so bad.
She was in a relationship with a boy but it ended due to his foolish behavior
Her friends & her find out about a party being thrown at one of their classmates's house.
The most popular girl in town challenges her to come or else she'll stay forever a outcast.
Desperate for popularity she goes along with her friends & even attempts to change her entire look.
Which works & she meets a handsome stranger.
The next thing she does is out of character completely.
She ends up having a one night stand with the stranger & leaves without saying anything.
Rumors start spreading about the party.
Plus the encounter of him & her is on everyone's lips.
She starts growing popularity with lots of classmates liking her.
But she realizes it's for the wrong reason & it gets worse when she finds out he's a student at the nearby college.
What can get worse than that?
He gets a scholarship to be a substitute teacher at the nearby high school.
Which means..her school.
Oops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| § |
So yeaaaa that's my very descriptive storyline & I really hope you all will like the book.
I love you guys sooooo much💙✨💍
#ChrissyNation💙✨💍
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING Y'all are the best💙💍‼️
Tagged favs;❤️
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
XxBad_QueenxX
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
Peace & Love💙
-Chrissy🌱🌴🍃🌿🌹🌷🌻⚡️🌺👸🏻🌫💙👑💘🌙✨💖💦😍😊😉😜