Who Are You?

*Shawn's POV*

"I'm so sorry, really I am. But who are you?" She whispered to me. Hearing those words made my heart drop completely. "No, No no no no no no! No!  This can't be happening, not to me! Please remember me Bethany! Please?" I hopefully begged. At that moment, all of the boys rushed in. "Bethany are you okay hun?" Mahogany asked as she rushed to Bethany's side. "Yeah I am, but just one question, who are all of those boys over there and that boy in the corner who keeps asking me if I remembered him?" "Bethany, what's my name?" Mahogany questioned. "Oh that's real easy, you're names Mahogany." "Good good good. Now I'm going to tell all the boys to line up in front of you okay? And as each boy comes, I want you to name them okay?" "Okay. Sounds good to me!" Carter went first, then Taylor, the Jacks, Aaron, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Matt, and then Me,  Shawn. "You're Carter, Taylor, the Jacks Aaron, 2 random blue eyed boys, Matt, then two other random boys." She doesn't remember Nash, Hayes, and Cameron. But most importantly, she doesn't remember me. Huh? "No you can't do this to me Bethany! It's me Shawn! I'm your boyfriend! I'm the dad of our baby! And you're the mom! You're 15! We both met at MagCon! We fell in love with each other! Come on Bethany! Remember me! Now! Please?" I practically yelled so that the whole wide world could hear me. She started tearing up a little. She got out of the bed and she gave me hug. I felt tears on my face and I felt tears drip on my shirt from Bethany. "Shawn, I really wish I could remember you, I do. Because from listening to you, I know that deep inside of me, I will remember you no matter what it takes!" I hugged her back and squeezed her like never ever before. "I know that you don't remember me, but please just don't forget me no matter what Bethany, please?" "I will always have you in my heart no matter what!" "I love you Bethany!" "I love you too Shawn!" I started crying so heard that it looked like someone poured water on my face. I still cried as Bethany and I kept hugging. She was aloud to go home the next day, so she went back to sleep.

*Bethany's POV*

Today's the day that I get to come home from the hospital. I can't stop thinking about what happened last night. Shawn really does love me. But I'm just not sure that I remember him you know like just about 100%.

*Skip to a few months later*

I'm really starting to remember slot of things and people too. Like Cameron, Hayes, and Nash. All of the boys and Mahogany came over to have some chilling time. Everyone was talking until I saw Nash and Shawn in the corner. I think Shawn was crying a little. "No Nash! I'm not going to take this anymore!" "BETHANY! THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME IS KILLING ME WAY TOO MUCH! ON THE INSIDE AND ON THE OUTSIDE! I'M TIRED OF THIS! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY FUTURE WIFE! WE LAUGH TOGETHER ALL THE TIME! WE LOVE THE BEACH, MUSIC, FOOD! YEAH, I CAN BE AN ASSHOLE AT SOMETIMES, BUT YOU STILL LOVE ME FOR THAT! YOU LOVE THE WAY I SING! HOW I TICKLE YOU EVERY NIGHT BEFORE WE GOT TO SLEEP. THE WAY I CALL YOU EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE RIGHT NEXT TO ME! YOU LOVE HOW I ALWAYS DEDICATE MY SONGS TO YOU IN MAGCON! PLEASE REMEMBER ME! I NEED YOU BETHANY! Please?" Shawn yelled out and whispering that last part.

At this point tears were running down his face and mine too. I ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I could. "I don't remember you, but what I do remember about myself is that I don't give up on myself, and especially on people who love me and people I that I love too!" I heard loud sobs coming out of his mouth and tears dripping down my back. Shawn balled his eyes out on me and my shirt was practically wet like it had been through a car wash."Shawn, baby,  please stop crying. It hurts to see people like this especially you. Stop crying Shawn." I laughed. He laughed a little too. He let go of me and kissed my forehead, then left to go outside and sit on the steps. I tried running after him but the boys held me back. "Bethany, don't go after him. We all know Shawn, and when he gets really emotional like this, he just needs some time alone, you know? Just to cool off and process what's happening or going on around him. Just give it some time. He'll be okay, we all promise that to you." Matt said calmly. I nodded and just sat there wondering how to remember all of this stuff, all of these wonderful idiots, but I was mostly focused on remembering Shawn.

*Shawn's POV*

What if she doesn't remember me? All the memories that we had together will just be 5 years all going down the drain. No! I can't let this happen to me, but most importantly to her. I ran inside passing all of them and grabbed my guitar. I ran back outside and started writing a song for Bethany. "Were like sticks mended with glue. And I just can't stop thinking about you." I sang to myself. I figured it was all done so I walked inside while playing my guitar. She started crying while I started to sing. "And I can't stop thinking... about you." I ended. She was crying hard and ran up to me. She looked me in the eye and said thank you. My eyes were starting to get glassy so I kissed her. The kiss lasted for about 5 minutes. We seperated from each other with our heads together. She gave me a huge hug and had her arms around my neck while my hands were on her waist tightly. "I do remember you Shawn." She cried while whispering. I cried and held on tighter. "That's the best thing you've ever said to me, Bethany." I sobbed while shutting my eyes closed. "Don't ever let go, please? I've missed you too much." She cried. "I would never do that." I whispered.