Chapter 6 : see you forever

Mals pov
I was scared to walk into school I mean me and ben last night I don't know what I was thinking ugh 😑 and when I left him I felt alone he has always been there for me  " hey M" "what oh hey E" " mal what are you thinking " "ummm" should I tell her is what ran through my head" oh look my class bye!" I felt bad about not telling evie but I'm scared.
After all my four classes it was time for lunch but I went to the enchanted lake instead " ben what are you doing here" looks like ben thought the same thing " oh mal hey" but ben wasn't himself he looked really depressed "ben are you okay" I asked with my smile "y-yeah" he said but not with his warm smile I sat down next to him and went to grab his hand but he pulled his hand away " ben what's wrong " "mal not now " ben said tearing up. I felt so bad so I grabbed his face and kissed him for what it felt like forever. Ben put his hands on my waist and I put my hands around bens neck and said " ben I love you so much what's wrong " ben pulled away from the kiss " mal I don't know what to do I'm stressed out about this and my king duty's " "ben I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to-" "mal it's not you it's just" then something amazing happened ben told me to stand up and he got down on one knee "mal will you make me the happiest king in the world and mar-" then I got down and kissed ben and whispered "yes yes I will"