Chapter 2

Alex P.O.V.

After I was done hugging and kissing Zak. I saw Sam and Aaron...Wait I thought he left, but they were in shock.

"Did you see what we did?" I asked.

"Yes." both of them said.

I became embarrassed and I hid my face in Zak's chest. He just laughed because I was acting all cute and everything. Great I found my weakness.

"Will you be my girlfriend Alex?" Zak asked.

"I would love too be your girlfriend because we are practically made for each other." I said.

Zak was so happy he ignored Sam and Aaron, and Kissed me with tons of love and passion. I started to kiss back, but Zak pulled back.

"Wait until we are 4 months into the relationship before we do it." He said.

"Okay." I said. But, I didn't want to stop but I understood what he was getting at.

"Zak, Just so you know I am still a virgin." I said.

"Stop you are making me want you more now." He said

"Okay." I said with a smirk.

"Now, Sam tell me why Aaron is still here?" I asked.

"Me and Aaron are dating now and we wanted to tell you but I see you and Zak were kinda busy." She said with a giggle.

"Laugh it up you bitch." I said.

"Hey, I was just joking around. You know that." She said.

"I know." I said.

"Well, sense Aaron is dating you that means you and him will be sleeping in your room Sam. Zak you will be sleeping in my room. Okay?" I said

"YES!!!" Everyone said. Zak ran and took me to my room and Aaron did the same to Sam.

When me and Zak got to my room we were planning on tell my secret on the show. Then telling everyone that we were together now and we are happy together and that I was now apart of the show. Sam and Aaron already announced that they were together on twitter. I posted on twitter.

(Twitter posts)

~AlexDemon- I am so happy for my best friends.Congrats Sam and Aaron. I will be telling something big in the next couple of weeks. I hope you will be happy for me.

~ZakBagans- Congrats Aaron and Sam. I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Alex and she is just like me in every way. But in a couple of weeks the Ghost Adventures Crew will be adding a new member. By the way she is a demon hunter.

(Real time)

"Zak, I just saw your twitter. I hope you and I are not going to get hate messages. Also, You are the best thing that has ever happen to me." I said.

"And you are the best thing that has happen to me too."He said.

Zak and I went to sleep.

Next morning ( still Alex P.O.V.)

I woke up to Zak kissing me repeatedly.

"Good morning babe. I was on twitter earlier and they are happy that I got a girlfriend and they are betting that the new member of the team is her." Zak said.

"Okay. And you are the best alarm clock ever. I want you to do that every time." I said with a smirk.

"Okay. and I will keep doing that then." Zak said.

Just then I sense something. So I ran to the window and saw 20 vampires. So I get dressed quickly.

"Zak there are vampires outside stay here and and if you want to watch. Then watch out the window." I said.