PREFACE

Dear Son, Daughter, Daughter, Son,

It is hard to explain how tough is life, how you despair when you don't find what you want when you find yourself in difficult times when you have no roads and no hopes when you become upset about what you did and what you're doing in your life. It wasn't easy maybe because life is simple but we complicated it by our thoughts and habits. Remember that your existence will never be a curse, it's thanks to who lead you from the bottom to the top. Remember that this woman who guides you to become what you want doesn't deserve a Nobel prize but only a respect and love. Those hard times will be rewarded by time and the effort will last as fingerprints in your head.Remember that you should always pursue your dreams and focus on what you want.It is hard but you just have to carry on and keep your life better.

You'll never have friends as your soul, it is your only friend and fellow that you should trust it, you don't need friends in your life only if you need help. Not all people who smile to your face are gentle and kind, not all people who never talk to you are introvert or bad people, don't judge people for the first time. Don't gossip about others because you're just killing yourself and you're relating your soul to something that it's not yours, don't believe in hard working but in fact believe in the smart way: Work smartly and plan everything. Become a doer instead of being a perfectionist, perfection is not a way to be the best, you have to work and finish your tasks every day. Don't be disturbed by what they are saying to you, and ignore them at all.

Become your own version of yourself and stop controlling what others think about you, you're unique and you deserve what you want.Remember that the pains will take you to the greatness and your efforts will take you to the expertise. Be fearless and go all the way, don't let your bad thoughts stop you from doing what you want. Dress well, because people look at your posture before your brain. When you're in your 20s, don't waste your time by thinking about love, in fact, think about how to make money and to invest your time. Don't stop learning, even if you're older, your brain will never stop learning until the death. Remember that what matter is you, for you, to you and it's thanks to you that you become you.

Repetition is the key to success, rather than anything, you should die for what you want to do and become. Remember that there are only one people who can love you more than themselves: Parent(s). Remember that you were born alone and you'll die alone, so don't be attached to someone or something.Remember that life is short, so don't waste in thinking of someone who didn't care about you. Those who call you for their need and don't call you anymore, stop contacting them: They are wasting your productivity and your energy. Remember that family is priceless and you should love them because one day you'll be alone.Remember that isolation is a gift, it let you know a lot of mysterious things in life.

In the end, do not take things very hard.