Hades, Hestia and Chiron

Hades

   God of the underworld, god of wealth
one of the Olympians
son of Cronus and Rhea
brother of Demeter, Hera, Hestia,
Poseidon and Zeus
husband of Persephone

    He abducted Demeter’s daughter Core and, as Persephone, made her his wife and Queen of the Dead.

    When Heracles captured the dog Cerberus as his twelfth Labour, he wounded Hades who had to go up to Mount Olympus to be healed by Ascelpius.

      He wears a helmet of invisibility
given to him by the Cyclopes and is
depicted as a stern god with a beard
and crowned head, holding a key and a
sceptre.

Hestia

Goddess of the community, family, fire,
hearth, house
one of the Olympians
daughter of Cronus and Rhea
A virgin-goddess whose symbol is a torch.

  Chiron

  The king of the Centaurs
son of Cronus and Philyra
husband of Chariclo
father of Endeis and Euippe

   His parentage was different from that of the other Centaurs, as was his disposition. He was physically like them because Cronus had adopted the form of a horse when fathering him on Philyra, but he was a wise Centaur who cared for and tutored a number of Greek heroes including Achilles, Asclepius Heracles and Jason.

    He was inadvertently shot by Heracles, whose poisoned arrows were invariably fatal to mortals. An alternative story says that when Pholus entertained Heracles in his cave and they were attacked by other centaurs, one of them, Elatus, was wounded by one of the poisoned arrows fired by Heracles and Chiron was accidentally wounded in the knee when he withdrew this arrow.

   Chiron, not a mortal, could not die though suffering great agony. Later on Prometheus assumed the burden of immortality to allow Chiron to die, when he was placed in the heavens as Centaurus.

       He is sometimes depicted as having
human rather than equine forelegs.

***********
   So this brings us to the end of Cronus'children. My next chapters will be on the other gods and goddesses, like Athena, Ares,  Aphrodite, etc. And upon special request, I'm gonna start with Ares.

  The offer still holds; you can comment the name the gods and goddesses you'd like to know about.

   And please don't forget to support me by voting, commenting and sharing. Thanks a lot.

   I love y'all and promise to update soon. 😘😘😘

**************