{ chapter twenty-one }

JaeEun POV

Today, Rowoon and I are going back to school to pick up our graduation cap and gown. 

"Aish, can this traffic get any faster?" Rowoon hits his steering wheel in frustration.

I jumped in shock, I never knew he could get this aggressive, but shook it off when his face was at ease. 

We finally arrive at the school to get our gowns and caps. We pay for them and leave.

"Hungry?" Rowoon suddenly asks, I look around, trying to see if I had the appetite to eat, "hm, sure. Let's go eat" I look in his eyes and reply. 

"Where?" he asks, "anywhere, I don't mind" I quickly said back. 

I honestly don't mind where we eat because I don't want people to take me somewhere they don't like, so that's why I usually don't offer places. 

He drives off, increasing the distance between us and the school. 

Then we stopped, in front of a beautiful cafe, on the board, it said, Cafe 99, I was confused at the name, but thought it was cute afterwards.

Rowoon and I walk into the store, greeting the workers behind the counter. 

We seat down, at a 2 seater table. 

"Good Afternoon, welcome to Cafe 99 where we serve the finest coffees, teas, and food. Make yourself feel welcome and tell me when you'd like to order. Thank you" the waitress bows and leaves us. 

We both take the menu and look through it, the pictures look incredible, I wanted everything. 

"What do you want to get?" Rowoon asks, "Hm, I want, milk tea and some fries with sauce, you?" I asked back, "I want milk tea and ice cream" he smiles at me. I laugh and gesture the waitress to come over.

"What would you like to order mam?" she asks kindly, flipping out her notepad, "May I please get Milk Tea and Fries, with sauce" I looked up at her, "Sure, and for you sir?" she looked over at Rowoon.

"I will get Milk Tea and ice cream please" he said, "No problem, your order will come shortly" she smiled, taking the menus with her to the counter. 

Rowoon and I start talking about our lives, personal bits too and of course the topic that can never be avoided was, love life.

"So, how's your love life?" Rowoon pops the question, the question I would always avoid, "Hm, nothing much, you?" I asked him, "Nothing too. So like, you don't like anyone or have someone in mind?" he curiously asked, "No?" I looked confused.

I didn't want to tell Rowoon what was happening because I know he will tell Mingyu since they are like a couple. So I just left Mingyu out of the conversation. 

Rowoon looked at me, all confusion in his eyes, "oh, okay" he simply said, I chuckle at his reaction. 

"Here is your Milk Teas, Ice Cream and Fries with sauce" the waitress gave us our food and drinks, we thanked her as she bowed and walked away. 

The 2 of us just continued talking and talking. 

"I'll drop you off" Rowoon says, "No, it's okay, I'll walk" I quickly say, "You have to carry a gown and cap" he turns to me and says, "Yeah, it's fine" I instantly said. 

"Tell me your address, I'll drop you off, I won't drive till you tell me" he says, sitting back into his car seat. 

I didn't want to walk because the cafe was really far from my house, so I gave in and told him.