태형 POV

Early morning walks and late night talks. Thinking back, it made me blush then. It also made me loose sleep. You were too sweet & good to me. It never mattered that I started to lose myself in the idea of us.. of you being this person I love. Back then, IT NEVER MATTERED. As long as we're together. We’re okay.

We laughed a lot. We talked a lot. Played 'til we got exhausted. We never thought about hard times because, as cliché as it sounds, just us...being together, made life seem easier. But life had other plans...and I didn’t got the memo.

We’ve both changed. We just became different persons from who we used to be. We forgot who we are and how we were together. The late night talks had become late night petty fights. The noisy games we used to play on your pc had become the whoever-wins-this-cold-and-silent-war-is-an-asshole. AND ALWAYS lose. I can't bear not hearing your voice nor seeing your smile. Yet you've grown so distant from my reach each time we fought and I just grew tired of reaching out.

Now, I can only hold myself back. Swallowing down the words I really want to tell you lest I want to cry. I would never let you see me cry. It will hurt you and I D O N' T want that. I'll NEVER do. I'd rather be the one hurting in silence than see you in pain.

Now, we even lost our almost.