Chap 1-Mal

"Done," I smirk at the boy across the table from me,  who was sitting there staring at me with a look of awe on her face. "Your turn."

The boy bit his lip and pushed forward a castle. "Your move Mal."

I stand up and yell happily as I pull my queen backwards, "CHECKMATE!!!"

"Its chess, Mal your WAY to competitive," He stand up and lets out a small laugh. His head moves left to look at the old grandfather clock, "Besides, we have to go to Natalie's place in 15 minutes."

I look at my watch and smile, "Matt its 8:15. We should have been there 15 minutes ago."

"God, Mallory lets go!" His eyes widen and he grabbed my hand. I pull it away and snort showing  him that I can run by myself. He rolls his eyes and I ran behind him up the hard wood stairs and through the red door that lead to the basement. We ran out the front door and I grabbed my blue jacket just in case. We laughed and ran up to Nat's house in the dark. He knocked on the door hard rubbing his leg with his other hand nervously, Matt hates being late to anything. You could hear footsteps run up to the door. 

"Hey guys!" It was Jeremy, one of my best friends who was only 16 but still had a mustache. AS he opened the door Matt smiled a little bit, half of Jeremy's mustache was dyed pink! "We are playing truth or dare, come on." 

We get into the house and I rub my arms because of the cold, I put my coat on a red velvet chair next to me and tuck my wavy blonde hair behind my ear. I walk into a room with Jeremy and Matt and everyone was sitting in a circle. I grin and sit next to Whitney, "Who's turn is it?"

Whitney smirks and nods toward Adam, "Adam always picks truth but he said that he was going to do dare this time. And, Stacey is doing it."

My smile gets bigger Stacey was really crazy when it came to dares. He once dared Steven to kiss Mrs. Venelope, who is a 76 year old woman who lives next to Nat. I look at Stacey who is grinning evilly at Adam. Adam bit his lip hard and looked at Stacey "Dare..."

Stacey smirks and stands up, "I dare you to..." He looked around and saw a tray, "Ride down the stairs on the tray."

"Like what the heck! Thats so easy Stacey," Adam looked at the tray smiling. He takes the tray and walks up the stairs that were right behind him ironically. Everyone looks at him laughing, especially James. James has done it before, he said it hurt very badly if you didn't do it right. Adam closed his eyes and pushed himself down. He slid down easily and started getting a little unbalanced. He flew off the front of the stairway and landed on Steven. Everyone laughed so much harder and Adam rolled off Steven. "Ouch."

I laughed so hard that I fell over, I love watching Adam get hurt- wait um... 

Matt whispers to me, "Hey want to get Jeremy to play spin the bottle?"

I smile and nod eagerly and yell, "Hey guys! Lets play spin the bottle!" 

Some people nod and some laugh and shout in agreement. I stand up, "I can go get a bottle."

(Tbc)