~18~

Inside her house looked like a castle, marble floors and expensive white furniture is what you saw when you first walked in. It looked wayy different from my house, well technically I don't live in a house, it's an "apartment" most people would say.

With me, I really don't care as long as you got a place to lay yo head. I definitely don't judge people off where they stay, somebody could have they mattress on the floor but be one of the coolest Mfs ever.

"My room upstairs," she said pointing towards the stair case.

I walked towards them and she followed me, once I reached the top of the stairs it was 3 long hallways.

I let her show me which hallway her room was located in. On our way to her room I was thinking how could her parents afford a house like this. Maybe they were drug dealers, or had a very good job.

When we reached her room I took a long observation before speaking my mind. Everything in the room was either black or gold. It looked like a room off Pinterest lol. It looked so good and I was a little bit jealous.

"Awwn, just like a little princess room," I teased not really meaning what I said.

"Girl boo, I love my black and gold. So when Can I see your bedroom," she smirked.

"Spell it with me N-E-V-E-R," I said laughing because she didn't catch on to what I spelled.

When she finally caught on she gasped and said "Wow, it's like that shorty."

"Yup," I said bluntly.

"Mhmm, you saying that now," she smirked.

I just ignored her and sat on her bed. I wanted to kiss her, her lips was so pink and looked juicy. I just don't understand why I'm so attracted to her.

I loved Enzo and I would never cheat on him. Well I'll try my best not to because she's so tempting, especially when she kept flirting with me.

Her bed was so comfy, as soon as you sit on it you sink in and it felt amazing.

"Girl get out my bed," she picked me up and swung me in the air.

"Stopppp, before I fall thot," I said laughing and scared at the same time.

"Watch ya mouth little girl," she said throwing me on the bed. "Which bathing suit of mine you want to wear?" She questioned grabbing all her swim wear.

I grabbed the Love Pink 2 piece because it caught my eye first.

"You going to wear a bathing suit?" I chuckled but was serious.

"Hell nah, I'm wearing some basketball shorts and a sports bra," she laughed.

"Good I thought you was going soft on me," I said going to her bathroom to get dressed.

*AT THE BEACH*

The day was going perfect so far, this is just what I wanted to do. I been living here for about 2 months now and haven't visited the beach yet like no baby what is ya doing.

Dia was so nice to me, she bought us ice cream and we took hella selfies. I told her not to post them because I didn't want Enzo family to see it.

"Bittccchhh stop playing," I yelled as she grabbed my leg under the water.

"You a cry baby," she said while picking me up.

I had no other choice but to wrap my legs around her waist because I didn't know how to swim and I was scared.

"You better not be getting turned on by this," I said to her trying to break free but she was holding on too tight.

"You know I am," she responded with a devilish smirk.

I can't lie I was getting horny too lbs.

Out of no where it started pouring on our heads. She let me go and we hurried out the water. We grabbed our dry towels and went to her car.

Good thing our phones were water proof, because if not we was hit.

"I know I'm about to be sick man," Diamond said kind of pissed off.

"I swear man. You gone take care of me?" I questioned licking my lips.

I don't know why I'm acting like this. My boyfriend is in jail. His family is struggling at the moment. While I'm out just having the time of my life.

"You know I would baby girl," she said starting up her car.

After 10 minutes of driving we arrived to her house.

"You want to take a shower and get the nasty beach water off of you?" She questioned.

"Yea and after that I'm gone have my mom come pick me up," I said getting up.

"You might as well spend the night. It's dark outside and you can just leave tomorrow," she responded giving me some clothes to put on after the shower.

"I guess, yo mama cool with all this?" I checked making sure.

"She don't care who stays over. She really don't even be here like that. I see her maybe twice a week, if that," she said showing me where the bathroom was.

"Don't use all my hot water."

"Whatever lil girl," I said closing the door in her face.

Diamond POV

Damn Jas BAD ASF dude. She thick in all the right places. The first time I saw her I knew I had to get in them guts. I'm a girl but my strap does wonders.

I should hop in the shower with her, I haven't had no pussy in a min and I was in need of it bad.

Matter fact I'm definitely finna do that.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Vote Please😌

I know I haven't updated in a minute