Chapter 8

At Haechan and Jisung's house:

~Haechan's P.O.V.~

So as soon I opened the door to our house, Chenle and Jisung were bringing Mark on our couch in the living room. I closed the door behind me and followed them.

"Hyung, take care of him. Me and Chenle are gonna watch a movie."

"What!!! Are you serious??? Why me?" I yelled.

"Because, he doesn't want anyone else but you."

"But come help me you dumbasses."

"Nah, Hyuck you can handle it on your own." Chenle said.

I rolled my eye. As I saw the two walking towards the TV, I felt a pair of arms around my waist. Mark pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap.

"Mark, let go of me." I tried to take his arms from my waist, but even though he was drunk, he was stronger than me.

"Hyuckie I missed you~" I could feel his breath against my neck.

"Lee Minhyung let me take off your damn shoes first." I groaned while still trying to get off his grip.

Unexpectedly, his left hand went down my thigh and squeezed it. I took that as a chance and pushed his right arm away and got off him. He leaned back on the couch.

I took off his shoes and mines as well. As I was bending down to place the shoes against the wall, I felt a pair of eyes watching my butt.

"YAH Mark Lee, what are you looking at?!" I yelled.

"YAH LEE DONGHYUCK CAN YOU PLEASE STFU? WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE HERE" Chenle yelled at me.

"FINE" I yelled back.

Shit, I'm fucking doomed tonight. When I possibly can, I'm gonna shove a TV remote down Chenle's throat

I placed Mark's arm on my shoulder and brought him upstairs to my room. I laid him down on my bed.

"Mark, you can sleep here on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch in the living room tonight." I said before heading to my bedroom door.

"Babe don't leave me alone hereeee" Mark whined while pulling me beside him on the bed. He hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breath.

"M...a-rk I-I c-can't brea...t--"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyy

I would like to say that johnten are so cute and that I love them so much

Note: English is not my first language, so there are probably some grammatical errors.

Bye guys <3