CHAPTER ONE: THE START OF YOUR DAY and CHAPTER TWO: WHO IS THAT BOY?

LEN KAGAMINE X READER

(e/y)- eye color

(h/c)- hair color

(y/n)- your name

CHAPTER ONE: THE START OF YOUR DAY

DREAM: You found yourself at the beach then when you turned your head to the left (exactly 90 degrees), you saw a blonde hair boy with a cute ponytail. He was wearing a plain yellow t-shirt with a white tie and wearing maong/denim pants(or any pants you want on him). As you look at his blue eyes, he walks forward to you. Then his hands were holding on your waist as he leaned down on you. You thought this would be your most perfect time of your life. As you and the boy was about to kiss, you heard a beeping sound around. Then the background became swirly as you woke up from your dream.

AWAKE: You woke up from your dream and you began to breath heavily. You looked at your alarm clock then you turned it off. You went down for breakfast, took a shower, slipped on your uniform, said goodbye to your parents then walk to school. "This is a new start (y/n), things will be great in the future" you thought.

CHAPTER TWO: WHO IS THAT BOY?

You walked down to your school as you pass by the cafe, you saw a group of crazy fan girls. "Be mine Len" "We love you" "Marry me Len" the fangirls screamed. You didn't mind at all. As you walk down to school, you took out a piece of paper. It was a thank you card for your father. You were thinking of giving it to him after school but then a strong wind caught your card. You tried to grab your card in the air but it fell down right at the middle of a group of fan girls you just pass by. You tried to get to the middle of the group afterwards you were so lucky that you finally made it to the middle. You were trying to find someone who has your card. Then you saw a messy spikey blond hair guy. He was wearing his school uniform and he was holding a piece of paper. When you looked closely to it, it was your card. "Hey, that's mine" you shouted as the boy heard you, he turned to your direction. "Oh, so this is your. Here you go" he said with a smile. You grabbed your card from his hand as you walked away. The fan girls saw you as they started to give you death glares and there was also a path on your way out of the crowd. You just walked away to school like nothing even happened but your heart started to beat very fast. "Who was that boy, and why does he have so many fangirls?" you said to yourself softly. Then you looked at your watch as you widen your eyes. "I'm going to be late for school!" you screamed as you ran very fast to your school. "There's only five more minutes before homeroom. I would have made it there if it would't for that blonde boy" you said to yourself while running.

"Well, atleast I'm almost there" you thought by yourself.