Flirty!Bully!Freddy x Shy! Reader

Readers P.O.V

'Is he here?' You think to yourself as you make your way to school. You pull your hood further over your head and unconsciously play with the holes in your jeans.

You enter the school and keep your gaze on the floor. You sigh as you only look up slightly, just to see your locker. You fumble with it for a moment and then open it.

You switch out your books as your hood is suddenly yanked from off of your head.

" Hey Nerd." Freddy says from behind you. You don't dare turn around to face him.

"Dammit." You mutter as he moves in closer to you. You could feel his breath on the back of your neck.

"What d-do you want from me?" You ask him as you zip up your backpack slowly.

"Nothing much, just a hug." He says before pressing into you from behind and wrapping his arms around your waist. You try to pry away from his grasp but his strength outweighed yours.

You press your hands against the lockers to keep yourself steady.

"Okay, that's all. My homework done?" He asks with his hand outstretched as you give it to him, folded up. You sigh and then pick up your backpack. You begin to make it to your first class, quickly.

"You forgot your cup!" Freddy says as he follows behind you and places it on the side of your backpack for you.

"Uh, thanks?" You say hesitantly and unsure of yourself, but by the one you turn around he's already gone. You shrug and then continue your way to class.

Freddy's P.O.V

'I hope she finds the note!' I think to myself as I quickly duck down the next hallway.

I've always liked Y/N for not her words(she didn't speak many), but her kind and caring nature towards others. She helps out everyone with anything, big or small. She likes to organize school dances and other events for students to meet each other.

At each dance I would always try to help out just a tad to gain her attention discretely. I walk into my first class and sit in the back so I can try writing another note to her.

She only sits a couple seats away from me, so I write her another note. Then I snap into reality and she's standing in front of me.

"You were so busy not paying attention, you don't have a partner. Were doing a partner projects." She says, looking over to the door.

"Wanna work in the hallway?" She asks while pointing at the door.

"Sure shorty." I say while walking to the front of the classroom and opening the door for her. I smirk as she glances up to meet my gaze and then quickly looks away.

"I'm not that much shorter than you."  She says shyly before explaining the project.

"We have to create a mural combining things about ourselves." She explains as she begins sketching. The bell rings as she quickly begins packing up her stuff.

"Bye Y/N." I say before pinning her to a locker and slipping my phone number in her back pocket. I use my other hand to lift up her chin to meet my gaze. I place my thumb on her bottom lip as her breath hitches. I smirk and then back away from her.

When I look back at her, she just stands there with a bright shade of red covering her face. She places her hands on her face and takes a deep breath, then quickly walks away in the sea of students.

...........Time skip...........

Second P.O.V

When you get home, you collapse on to your bed with a sigh.