Chapter 1

~Dream~

He step towards me and I took a step back only to hit the wall behind me. My heart rate speeding up as I started to panic, he took another step towards me, I try to run the other way but I'm frozen with fear. He lifts his hand up to put a piece of hair behind my ear, I look the other way as a few tears fall from my eyes. He grabs my face and makes me look at him, I let more tears fall as I looked at the man in front of me. He's wearing black boots, dark pants and a hoodie with the hood up. I can't see his face no matter how hard I look. I try and fight back but the man was to strong. I look around the room trying to find a way out, but the room is too dark. I focus back on the man in front of me as he takes his other hand and slides it up my leg lifting up my dress with it. I hit his hand away and he slaps me across the face.

"You're mine Stella. There is no point fighting me." He says with a small chuckle.

I just let more and more tears fall from my eyes, I know there's no way I'm getting out of this. He grabs me and throws me to the ground I hit it hard, my vision blurring a bit as my hand shots up to my head as I scream out in pain. The man sits on top of me and pins me down, I know what's going to happen and I know I have to try my best to stop him. I start hitting, kicking, screaming and fidgeting. He graves my hair and pushes my head down on the hard ground and I scream out in pain again.

"You're mine. You're mine. You're mine." He screams at me as he pushes my head down on the ground again and again and again I scream out in pain once again and hit him in the face, he grasps his face with both hands and I roll over and try and curl away, but he grabs my legs and pulls me back and climbs on top of me once again. I scream and kick my legs out but it's no use, he's to strong, he lifts up my dress and pulls down my underwear. I hear him undoing his belt.

"NOO!!! STOP PLEASE. DON'T DO THIS." I yell at him and all he does is laugh at me.

"You're mine and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

~End of dream~

"NOO!!" I scream shooting upright in my bed looking around.

"Stella is everything alright? What happened?" My mother asks walking into my bedroom.

"Nothing mum. Just a bad dream." I say while looking up at her, I got up and walked to my bathroom a nice warm shower is one of the two things I need right now.

I lock the door behind me and turn the shower on, then walking over to my sink I grab my make-up bag and pull out my razor and sit on the floor. Taking off my shirt I look down at my arm and all of the scars, taking the razor to my skin once again. Once I'm done with the cuts I rinse of the razor and put in back in my make-up bag, I peel the rest of my cloths off and hop into the shower.

Finishing of the shower, I hop out and dry off a bit before going back to my room to get dressed, I put on a clean bra and pair of undies, a long sleeve purple shirt with a black yin yan on it, blue denim shorts one leg with wight lace on it an the other just plain blue denim, purple heels and put my hair up in a high ponytail and light make-up.

I walk out to the kitchen to see my mum making pancakes.

"Smells good mum, what's the occasion?" I ask while taking a seat.

"Why does there have to be an occasion for me to make pancakes?" She ask while turning around and sitting a plat in front of me also taking a seat.

"You hate cooking." I say looking down at the kind of burt pancakes.

"True. But I wanted to tell you something very important." She says while looking at me with a smile on her face.

"I knew it! Okay so spill the beans! What is it? Do you have a boyfriend? You have a boyfriend don't you? What's his name?" I ask while laughing, she just shakes her head and chuckles at my silliness.

"No I don't have a boyfriend." She says while looking at me.

"We'll what is it then?" I ask.

"We're moving to Sydney, in two weeks." She answers while looking away from me.

"We're what?" I almost yell and jump up out of my seat.

"We're moving two Sydney." She repeats and looks back at me with a warming smile.

"Why?" I ask crossing my arms.

"For a new start, to meet new people. And because I got offered a job." She says as she moves to put the dishes in the sink.

"But... But." I start but I'm unsure as to how to finish.

"There's no way you're going to talk me out of this Stella, please go and start packing?" She looks at me and I know there is nothing I can do so I just walk back to my room and start packing, the sooner I get this done the sooner I can go and tell my friends and tell them I'm moving.

A/N

So this is me first chapter please tell me what you think.

Sorry it's shot.