Chapter two

<3rd person p.o.v>

Jordan and Chase sat down in their seats, Chase sitting in the front, Jordan in the back.

Chase walked over to Jordan to talk until class started. They struck up a conversation, and even got to know each other.

~time skip because class is boring~

"So, Jordan," Chase said as they were walking to lunch. "Since we partnered up for the biology project, do you want to come over to my house to work on it?"

Jordan nodded, adjusting the books in her hands. "Sure! When should I come over?"

"Um, 5?" He suggested.

"I'll see what my parents say," Jordan said, as they put their books in their lockers.

~time skip to lunch~

"Hey, Jordan!" Chase called. "Come sit with me and my siblings!"

Said female picked up her tray and walked to the table, not noticing an outstretched foot until it was too late.

"Kya~!" Jordan said as she fell down. (A/N: don't judge me I watch anime xD)

She fell to the ground, food spilling all over her clothes and on the floor.

Jordan sighed as people laughed. She picked herself up, and went to the office to see if she could get a change of clothes.

~time skip to class~

Chase came over to Jordan as soon as he saw her.

"Jordan! Are you alright?"

Jordan sighed. "I'm fine. It happens a lot." She was about to go back to drawing in her notebook when Chase said,

"Really? Why do people pick on you? You did nothing wrong to them? If anything, they're problably jealous."

She was about to reply when the teacher walked in, starting class.

Jordan zoned and, not really paying attention. She couldn't help but to look at Chase.

'He's kinda cute,' Jordan thought, but shook off the thought.

'Really Jordan!? We met barely a day ago!'

"Jordan," the teacher said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Could you please answer number 12?"

"Oh! Right! It's 43!" Jordan said quickly.

The teacher nodded and continued with the lesson.

~timey time skip to da Davenport house (mansion)~

Jordan walked up to the house in awe. The place was huge! Way bigger than her house.

Almost right after she knocked on the door, Bree answered it.

"Jordan! What are you doing here?" She asked

"Oh," Jordan said. "I'm working on a project with Chase. He invited me over to work on it." She said while walking into the living room.

Bree turned around. "Chase, you're girlfriend is here!" She yelled.

Jordan laughed. "Haha, funny. We're friends, Bree. We met a day ago."

"A girl can dream." Was all she replied before walking away.

Chase walked up to you. "Sorry about my sister," He said embarrassed.

"It's fine." She replied. "I'm just scared to see what the rest of your family is like."

Chase laughed. Then, a woman walked up to Jordan and said,

"Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm Tasha Dooley!" The woman said.

"I'm Jordan." She replied, shaking Tasha's hand. "Wait, 'Dooley?' Jordan asked.

"Hey there sweet cheeks," said a voice behind the group.

Jordan groaned. "Hey, Leo," she said, staying as polite as she could.

He winked at her.

"Leo, I don't know how you managed to 'fall in love with me' in less than a day," Jordan said.

Before Leo could say anything, Chase said, "We have to go work on our project now. Bye!" And grabbed Jordan's wrist, pulling her into a bedroom she suspected to be his room.

"Anyway....." He said after a long moment of silence. Biology project. "

"Right! The project thing!" Jordan said.

~time skip to before she leaves~

"Want to come over again tommorow? If you do, we might get it finished then," Chase said as they were walking to the door.

"Yeah, sure. I'll remember to bring my pencil bag this time!" Jordan said, chuckling.

"I'll make cookies tomorrow for you!" Tasha said as Jordan walked out the door.

As soon as she did, she got a message from her phone. It said,

*You've got a mission. I'll fill you in on the details when you get home.*

'I wonder what it could be,' Jordan thought as she ran towards her house.

Well, supersped there.

--------------------------------------

Yay! This chapter is longer than the other one!!!

I wonder what bionics Jordan has?

Word count: 649 words

--------------------------------------