Prologue

Prologue

Life is simple, or so we say. We grow up thinking life is like a Disney movie. The villain will always be wearing a dark cloak and have a crooked smile. The heroes will be dressed in gold and finery, their figures perfect, and even the biggest of critiques will be unable to find a flaw in their faces. They'll sing a sweet melody and win everyone's hearts.

It's the same with love isn't it? We believe we will never be happy until we find that one. And we believe that when we see him, it'll immeadietly be all sparks and hapiness. Give it a two days, and you'll already be engaged and going to live happily ever after.

But maybe this time, the villain will be the one dressed in gold and finery and the hero will be the dark cloaked one.

My name is Evanna Brooks.

And this is my story.

Author's Note: I've been wanting to write a Wattpad story for ages so yay, cookies for everyone.

Since I have spring break, my uploads will be more frequent but when school resumes, I'll have to create an uploading schedule.

This is short story, so expect it to be around 10 chapters long at the most.

Inbox me if you have any questions & please no stealing my story.

Cover Credits: Myself. ( With a little help of tumblr of course )

Love, 

Sowmya.