Suicidal.

Justins POV.

I wake up in the hospital as weak as possible. I have blurry vision and barely see Ariana crying. 

''am i de-ad?'' I try to speak. 

''JUSTIN, YOUR AWAKE.'' Ariana said sniffling

''Why am i here?'' i wonder. 

''Your here because that dip head you know who (cody) punched you.'' Ariana was furios. 

''Oh yeah, why are you here. And not at your party?'' I ask. 

''I Kicked everyone out. I couldn't stand there partying while your in the hospital.'' Ariana said. 

''Oh, what happend to Cody?'' I asked. 

''I dont know i punched him in the stomach and i left him'' Ariana smirked

I check my phone and see and email from the school. It says i've been expelled. 

''WHAT! WHY AM I EXPELLED'' I said shook. 

''WHAT! Cody got away with it. He told the principal that You started the fight.  i tried backing you up. i swear!'' Ariana spoke.

''Dang, after im out of here im going to get unexpelled.

I start drawing a picture of me saying on my shirt that i have issues.  i clearly do. I Grab my phone and go on instagram too see the drama that ive been missing.  I see a picture with a teacher being hung up on rope. I scroll down the comments and see that people are saying that he sucidid or someone did it. Its all over the internet. Who could've done this? I show ariana the picture.

''I was there. I think Cody did it. But I'm not sure. The police are investing the school so we are of for the next 2 weeks. '' Ariana stutterd. 

''There is too much drama going on'' I was shook.

''Its crazy, to know that the nicest teacher here died. I miss Mr. Wild. He always made me laugh when i was sad, or when i missed my parents. He is my favorite teacher'' She cried. 

''He was my favorite teacher too. But even he died, he gets a new begging/life.'' I sighed. 

''Yeah, I guess so.'' She mumbled.