The Beginning For Dee. 🕊

July 13th, 12:00 pm

Dear, Diary

Today's my birthday.. 17 years old and shits still the same. Each year it's the same stuff. I get nothing from my parents.. Not even a surprise there probably out drinking. Yes at 12 pm in the afternoon, which is fucking crazy.

My brother Davon bought me some perfume and some body wash from Victoria's secret, and bath and body works. This nigga be getting me the whole damn store. He makes money.. But not in the greatest way. Gangbanging at the age of 16 gets you somewhat far, but there's consequences. I've told him to quit or he may end up dead like most of his homies.. I'd hate to lose another brother from the same thing he has done.

My youngest brother was 13 when he died. Very young but the thing is he died from being in the wrong crowd. He got caught slipping repping more than 1 gang. My second youngest brother taught him in the worst way. He was no where near ready for that type of life style. He was a good kid with good grades like me but now he's gone.. He meant so much to me, I'm still waiting for him..

My mom and dad started drinking more after that. It's been 2 years. Neutral Alcholic parents who can't help there children for shit, and do nothing but complain that we are "worthless and unworthy." My dad for my birthday will probably be a bitch and tell us it's our fault for my brothers death.

Oh yeah, me and my brother have the same birthday. He would've been 15. But fuck.. I can't cry no more. I love my brother but I've been crying for so long I'm dried out. My dad and mom abuse me and my brother gets it easy, which is some bullshit. Maybe cause he's younger? Maybe I have more responsibilities? All I want to ask is why but they'll just be drunk and not listen to one word I say and move on like shit is sweet. But its whatever I guess. Bye Diary.

*gets a text from Davon*

*Davon 🙄🕊💚
- Aye sis wyo ?

*Dee 💉❤
- Nun bored writing, texting wyd youngin? 😩

*Davon 🙄🕊💚
- With the homies finna dip . We goin to the mall . Throw sum on.

*Dee 💉❤
- AWE FR? ILY DAVON. You aint gotta do allat save your money.

*Davon 🙄🕊💚
- Nawl for fake 😑 . And nawl I got enough for you . anything for my big sister 😧 and I love you too a lil lol 😁

*Dee 💉❤
- Can I bring Gina? 😒😌

*Davon 🙄🕊💚
- Yes bring my boo bae bad ass 😏😍😭

*Dee 💉❤
- Lmao 😭 ight bet. Text me when you here.

*Davon 🙄🕊💚
- Ighhht.

I put my phone on my dresser and get up to choose what I'm wearing. I walked towards the closet to see the perfect outfit already prepared for me. It was this cute light brown crop top that's sweater material with some boyfriend pants, and this tanish cardigan, and my timbs. I laid everything on my bed and walked out my room to the bathroom, but I first stopped at my mom and dad's room to see them gone. No they aint at work. I'm surprised we live some damn where. Anyways, I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom and make sure I wash my face with my Neutrogena foam wash and my black soap. I then get in the shower and wash up and all that good stuff. I get out and dry off and wrap my towel around me. As I open the bathroom door there standing is.. My drunk ass dad yelling at me.

"Get out of the damn bathroom, I have to piss!" he starts pushing me "move lil girl!"

I smelled the liquor in his breathe. I ignored him and walked to my room with no hesitation. I'm so used to him saying the same shit. Over and over. I have no choice but to ignore them and hope things get better with them, cause I've tried everything. I'm not the type to just snap. They make me angry 24/7 and I've went off on them so many times they don't ever listen. So there is no point to talk to there goof asses.

I start doing my makeup then putting on my clothes and throw on my timbs, and make sure my hair was brushed out just right. I looked in the mirror and added my shades, and my gold hoop earrings as the finishing products. I picked up my phone and took a couple of pics and chose one for Instagram and put the caption. "Finna ballout 🤑🕊💚"

I started getting a bunch of likes and comments saying "Girl you pwoppin 😍🤑", "Get it Dee 😭😭😍", Etc

I started getting a bunch of likes and comments saying "Girl you pwoppin 😍🤑", "Get it Dee 😭😭😍", Etc. I liked all the comments and got a FaceTime call from Gina and I pressed answer.

"Aye bitchhhhh, I saw your ig postttt. You slaying or whatever." She said and I laughed with her

"Girl shut upp, thank you best friend, thank you. You gotta hang with me and Davon today, foreal." I say with hope

"Girl I'll come, but yo brother getting to comfortable. Calling me boo bae and shit. Somebody get they childdd." She and I laughed at her joke.

"He in love with chu girl, he aint gone stop loving you girlll. I say laughing

She laughed also saying "beeee we gotta get sum matching bathing suits or some for Cancun this monthh."

"YESSS, almost forgot and it's for my damn birthday 🙄." I say

"Goof self. Haha but call me when y'all on the way, ight?" She say

"Of course, BYE BEST FRIEND!" I say blowing kisses at her through the phone

"BYE BEST FRIENDDD!" She say blowing kisses back

I hang up, and get a text from Davon saying he's outside and that he has a surprise for me.. hmmmm I'm scared as fuck 😭. This nigga probably got me a big ass dog, or a or a damn car OUUU. I grab my phone and run down the stairs and open the door to see...

_____________________________________

Hey y'all . 😂 I'm sorry I suck at writing I'm a lil rusty at writing but ay I tried . Y'all should lmk how I'm doing so far in the comments 😩 . Oh ye

QOTD: what time did y'all end this chapter? 😭