Prisma

The sky looks like it's from a video game, and by the way of the layout, it looks severely unrealistic. My hands wander aimlessly threw the daisies, weaving my fingers around the stems. I snatch up a bouquet of them and lie straight, resting my bouquet on my chest. The sky is now a pattern, and it looks almost painted. The cotton candy pink of the sunset, and the cool blue swirl in a graceful collage in the sky, and the clouds are like floating pieces of cotton.
They call me a pothead or whatever, but honestly this is all I know. Who knows when or even why I started. I've just always been high. People stress too much and I think everyone would be a little kinder if they smoked weed too. People say I'm lazy and futureless. That I never tried. Why try when I have everything I need right from Mother Earth? The only problem is sometimes I see unhappy things, but I can smoke it away, because everything is better when you're high.
The shatter of glass breaks my trance and followed with a scream. She's crying, and screaming, and begging for help. He smacks her to shut her up, and slams her against a surface. I hate when this daydream takes place. It's so violent. My heart aches, and my eyes water. I feel like I know the woman, but I can't recognize her.
I break up the nug with my nails and pack the bowl. My lips weave inside the tube as my lighter approaches the bowl. My lungs fill with heat, the shock burns my throat, and I exhale leaving a major cloud of smoke. I can still here her screaming, but I think she's happy. He's thrusting her viciously and forcing her down to the table. She's squirming in pleasure, but he submits her in her place. She is helpless to his embrace and she screams out in joy. I smile. I finally recognized them. How could I not see it before?
I grab my bong and lighter and head for the back door.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? You're next."

I looked down at the woman and smiled.

"I'm going outside and waiting for when you're done. I can't wait to be as happy as she is."

He smiles at me and fucks the woman harder.

"You see that? At least you were useful for something."

She screams louder with joy and I step my foot out the door. The breeze calls my name and I turn my head to the woman as I close the door.

"Have fun, Mom, but save some fun for me too."