Fairy Tail, Repercussions

Natsu abruptly opened his eyes with his Magic Energy half replenished. He sat up and was about to get up but was restricted by two sleeping women who were at both of his sides. He looked at the two and smiled but spotted a body leaning at the doorway.

"Kaya?" Natsu said getting his vision back into focus. The tall dark-haired woman smiled and went next to a sleeping Erza and smiled at Natsu and the two women who were clearly looking after him.

"Quite a catch you have there Natsu? Aren't we a bit greedy though?" Kaya smirked pointing at the two.

"Shut up, Kaya!" Natsu said slightly blushing at what she said, "We have more important stuff to worry about! Is the Master alright?!" Natsu asked as he remembered Makarov looking sickly green. She sighed as she sat on Natsu's bed.

"Master is... in critical condition at the moment, I'm sorry to say..." Natsu widened his eyes as he sat even more up looking at Kaya dead-on.

"What's happened to him?!" Natsu asked with worry.

"It seems like one of the Elemental Four, Aria, took Makarov by surprise and drained him of almost all of his magic..." Kaya said with a low voice.

"He's going to be fine right?" Natsu asked as his voice trembled.

Kaya looked down biting her bottom lip and stayed silent.

"He's going to be fine, right?" Natsu said trembling even more and letting out a bit of his fire. He calmed down when Erza and Mira woke up and they both widened their eyes at the awakened Natsu and hugged him.

"Natsu! You're awake!"

"You were sleeping for a while..."

Mira and Erza said both talking at the same time to the Dragon Slayer. He returned the favour and hugged them both tight, he looked at Kaya who had a genuine smile on his face and slowly crept away mouthing, 'I'll meet you outside.'

Natsu nodded as he looked at the clumps of two different colored hairdos and smiled as he took in their scent.

"How long have I been out for?" Natsu asked as they pulled away from him,

"You've been out for a day! Lucy got kidnapped." Erza stated causing Natsu to growl at that statement.

"What." Natsu said with fire in his eyes, Mira reacted quickly by saying,

"Luckily! Gray saved Lucy and brought her back here!" Mira said quickly which Natsu closed his eyes at.

"Thank God..." Natsu said leaning back on his pillow.

"Lucy was also saying how it's her fault, since it was her father was the one that asked Phantom Lord to kidnap her. I guess Phantom Lord took this to their advantage and start a war, but we all comforted her and said that it wasn't her fault." Erza said sighing that Natsu calmed down.

"That's quite an odd father." Natsu commented, "Why would you hire somebody to kidnap your own daughter?"

"Well you see..." Mira continued, "She actually ran away from her home, she was raised as wealthy but when her mother Layla Heartfillia died, her Father changed and locked her in, banning her to go outside. She had enough and so she escaped from her house and travelled to Hargeon whe-"

"Where I met her and brought her into Fairy Tail." Natsu faintly smiled as he reminisced that which only happened a few days ago, "Also, Gray and Lucy seems to be pretty close..." Natsu commented as he smirked, apparently this smirk was contagious as the girls also smiled at what Natsu said,

"You're right, maybe there's something going on between the two? After all, I heard that she called out for Gray to save her when she was trapped in another hideout." The three looked at each other as they laughed and Natsu stood up and did some stretches indicating that he was fine.