The Love That Will Never Be

He was my best friend always there for me no matter what, but i had i Really bad crush on him. This all started in school it was my first day at the school i was just a normal french girl and was excited for her first day at a new school. After introducing myself to the teacher and the class i was assigned a buddy to take me around and when he stoop up look at me with a smile in his face my heart skiped two beats i felt my knees getting weak and my cheeks were flushed. When he came over to me and introduced him self to me and said " Hi am Justin its nice to meet you, ill be your guide today." with a bow then i smiled and said " Bonjour je suit Marilyn Lacie-May  Chevalier." then he shook my hand and i felt a tingle run through out my hole body and i gasp and started blushing, then i quickly let go of his hand. In my mind am think SWEET MAMA I JUST FOUND MY  PRINCE! then i pleasently smile thinking of how soflt his hand felt when it touched mine. While in my day dream i heard justin call my name and i jumped and said "oh sorry i zoned out but what did you say?" he chuckled a little and said "its fine but its time to go to your second class and you dont want to be late on your first day do you?" and smiled then i smiled a little and said"actually yeah i do because am kind of nervous." He laughed a little and said "well your being late and alking into class while teaching time will make them stare at you more." whit a smile then i said to myself"Dammit his right" and i smiled and whispered"damn your right" Then i heard him laugh a bit and said you have a sweet voice and a sexy accent but you sounded really sexy when you said that last thing." them my hole face turned red blushing then he looked at me and said"am sorry i didnt mean..." i cut him off and said "its okay, now lets get to class."When i walked into the class room every eyes went on me and i heard a couple of guys say"damn she fine and damn that girl got swagg and daayyum look at them curves!" then an angry look flashed across my face and justin saw that and gave them a stare that shut them up  in a heart beat then he went to talk to the teacherand called me over and said Mrs. williams meet your new exchanged student  Marilyn Lacie-May Chevalier  she prefer to be called Lacie. Miss Chevalier this is Mrs Williams your english teacher. I reached my hand ver to give her a hand shake then she shook my hand then said "Welcome to my class Lacie-May and girl i love your hair ots such a beautiful red velvet color it suits you perfectly" and i smiled and said "thanks girl i like your hair too." Then we both laughed and justin said"i can see you two are going to be great friends well i gotta bounce or Mr. Rumple is going to make me do push ups so ill see you after class Lacie." Then he turned to leave then i said see you later justin in a sexy flirty voice with my accent then i saw his face turn red and he turn to the class and yelled out"yall be good to her now and Devine Keep your hands off" then Devine stoop up and said "come on bro really let me have this one i'l make sure i deliver!" and Justin looks ready to punch him in the face so i went over and told him to go to class and i walked over to Devune and punched him in the face n lean down really colse to his ears and whispered with my sexy accent"My daddy ddint raise no fool babe i know how to defend myself and one more thing talk about me dirty again and this aintthe only pain your going to feel" and walked over to my seat and everyone is staring at me and i give them a look that sais you got one second to turn around or face my rage. school went by pretty quick made alot of new friends and haters and well everything is all good.