Phone sex~

"Hey, Eren."

[[ Contains dirty talk and daddy kink ]]

There it was. Eren felt his heart stop through his chest.
Eren missed his tender voice, his manly voice. Levi often had to go to France for business trips, and they missed each other terribly each and every time.
He let a few seconds pass before he could collect the courage to open his mouth and vocalize.
"H-hey."
"What.. are you doing?" He immediately answered.
"I'm just..."
he thought and tried to make everything sound as normal as possible. "I'm just in bed."

He failed, realizing that sounded terribly wrong.
Levi chuckled at the boy's little inhale in shock.
"In bed?" He repeated, Eren's heartbeat rate increasing by seconds.
"Y-yeah." He replied, nervous as he fiddled with his fingers.

There was an awkward silence, Levi simply shook his head at Eren, finding it cute how he got shy over these things.
The truth was that he wanted him so bad. He wanted to fuck Eren, now. Make him scream his name, all night long. Leave him sore, make him cum all over his little pants. Leave him begging for more.

"W-what about you? What are you doing..?" Eren said, trying to break the silence desperately, stuttering at his loss of words.

"Me? I'm just.." he created suspense and the boy fell into that suspense miserably. "Thinking about you." everything was so quiet, and the tension vibrated through their pauses. "That's why I called." He said, calmly.
"O-oh..." Eren said nervously, and grabbed his clothes with his hand. "I-I.."

Levi always won with this. He felt important and found it uncomfortable that he was thinking about him. What could Levi be thinking about him? His mind ran wild with possibilities.

"You don't have to say anything." He let out a small chuckle. "I'm thinking of you in bed, so that's ideal."

Eren started breathing heavily. He knew what Levi meant and got insanely nervous. He always twisted things around to go that way, and he didn't want to.
"L-Levi." He repositioned himself in bed, inevitably arching his back slightly and sighed, stressed.
"It's okay, baby. I'm the one who's thinking about you." Levi replied, the younger boy almost feeling his smile through the phone.
"Y-yeah but-"
"It feels weird?" Levi interrupted.
"Hhm..." Eren answered shyly.
"What does?" He responded. "That someone's thinking about you at night?" He finally put across.
"L-Levi I-"
"What, Eren." He said. "Do you feel all weird?"

This was when Eren's ass clenched, feeling dirty. His body couldn't help but love these games. He couldn't believe this was happening to him, how Levi controlled him this way.
This is what the corporal adored. How he could turn someone once so innocent into his little slut.
The younger boy loved it when Levi interrupted him like this, dominantly. It was the fact that he worshipped it what he didn't like.

"N-no... Levi!" He now whimpered.
"You do, right? You feel all tingly and good? Down.. Down there?" He asked, caringly.
Eren was always left shocked by how Levi described every inch of him perfectly.
"Sh... B-Be quiet.." Eren said, his voice becoming lower.
Now, he was inevitably sliding his hand in between his legs, playing around his upper thighs.
Levi chuckled. "Why?"
"It just feels... Weird." He let out in a low voice, now horny.
"Hhm..." Levi let out, making Eren jump a little, getting increasingly excited.
"Do you know what I want to do, big boy?"
Eren squirmed and clenched his ass hard. "Ah.. Don't." He said, hungrily.

"I want to spend all day between your big thighs." He said, firmly. "Do you want that? Sucking and teasing you."
Eren got all worked up. "I-I.."
"Eren, do you like that?"
"Y-yeah" he mentioned, hopelessly after a pause.
"Oh... You dirty boy." Levi whispered, to what Eren let go, and moaned helplessly, outright.
"That's right. You like it? When daddy calls you by your name."
"W-what's wrong with you?" Eren said, shocked by his dirty talk, it was turning him on bad.
"It's been 3 days and I already get thick and big thinking about you, babe." He paused and Eren whimpered excitingly.