VII

Updated to celebrate Dunkirk premiering TONIGHT !!! HARRY, TOM, CILIAN AND FIONN LOOKING FINE 👅

So imma defend my girl Jaide here in this chapter if there is ANY nasty comments. Who's with me?

♕♖♕

♕♖♕

  Reina awoke to the soft morning light that shone through the windows, illuminating the grand bedchamber. A soft groan escaped her lips as she squeezed her eyes shut, face turning to snuggle against her feather pillow. But instead she found that her head was lying on a hard, bare chest.

  Her eyes shot open when she heard Harry's soft snores filling up the air near her. She furrowed her brows in confusion wondering how on earth she had ended up in this position, wrapped up in his arms.

Her body was pressed up against the side of his, his strong left arm wound firmly around her waist, holding her to him. Their legs were tangled together, her left thigh high up against his crotch where her nightgown was hitched up to her upper thighs from moving around in her sleep. His other hand rested just above her knee, holding it in his sleep while the heat of his palm warmed her bare skin. Her hand laid on his chest, over his heart, feeling it rise and fall with every breath he took.

Reina took a moment to gaze upon him. His brows were lowered in his sleep, a tiny crease appearing on his forehead as if he was frowning in his sleep. His lips were a soft, baby pink, parted to let out faint snores. Her luminous eyes ran over the soft curve of his nose, sharp cheekbones and the way his lashes kissed the tops of his cheeks, eyes fluttering underneath the lids. He looked like an angel, when he was anything but that.

"Like what you see?"

Reina was caught off-guard when he spoke, averting her gaze just as his heart-shaped lips curled into a light smirk. Reina tried to pull away from his grip without responding to his words. But was unsuccessful when Harry tightened his hold on her, eyebrows pulling low and lips forming a pout in his sleep.

"No, don't move," Harry murmured in his sleep. "I quite like the feeling of your body pressed up against mine like this."

"And how, may I ask, did we end up like this?" Reina questioned softly, propping her chin on his chest to gaze at him as she complied to lay with him.

"You tell me, Princess," Harry's lips quirked up in a smirk, eye still closed. His morning voice was several octaves lower and raspier. "You move quite a lot in your sleep. Not that I mind, seeing we ended up like this," he murmured lowly, fingertips dancing across the exposed skin of her thigh.

She moved her thigh, rubbing it against his crotch on purpose, causing him to inhale sharply. Her body shuffled up a bit so she could murmur ever so softly into his ear.