When he asked me to be his girlfrend

Ashley's point of view.......... When I got up I started to look on my phone. I seen I got a text message from Zach he wanted me to meet him at there house. I got up to take a shower and when I was done I got another text from Zach saying wear something nice. I went to my closet and pick out a red dress and my back heels.(too) I went downstairs to get something to eat. I got a pop tart and sat down to eat my mom came downstairs and ask me why I was wearing a dress and heels. I told her I was going out. Zach's point of view ............ I text Ash to tell her to come to the house and to wear something nice. I was going to take her on a picnic and ask her to be my girlfriend. The guys helped set everything up. I was taking her to the beach for the picnic. When she got the house I seen her wearing a red dress with black heels so look so hot. I know I can't want to ask her to be my girlfriend. Let's hope she say yes. Ashley's point of view......... When I got to the Why Don't We house. When I knocked on the door and Zach answered it. He was looking at me up and down just staring at me. I ask what are we doing today. He said he had a surprise for you. I just look at him and smiled. We went to his car and we were going somewhere. I ask were are we going. But he said it was a surprise. Zach's point of view............ When we got there she had a smile on her face. We were walking along the beach and we were almost there. She seen the picnic and she had a big smile on her face. I said I did this all for you. We sat down and eat and I told her I wanted to ask her a question. And she said yes. Ashley's point of view............ Zach wanted to ask me a question and I said yes. Zach" Ash when I first meet you we did not know anything about you. Then we started to hang out and start to know you. I brought you here today to ask you a question. Zach" Ashley will you be my girlfriend?" There was silence be for he said something again. Zach" If you don't want to you don't have to be my girlfriend." Me" Yes Zach I would love to be your girlfriend!" Zach was so happy he pick me up Bridal style and kissed me. After that we were getting ready to leave. When we got to the car he opened the car door for me. He was a gentleman not like other men. He cared that's what made me love him. When we got back to the Why Don't We house and Jack opened the door and said to Zach past you bedtime. Zach said I do not have a curfew he said to Jack and than Daniel came out and said yes you do . They started to argue over it. I started to laugh at them and then they gave me a death glare. Zach told me to come in side and so I did . I went to sit down on the couch and then I got attached by Zach, Jack , and Daniel they all started to tickle me . I was screaming for them to stop but they did not stop then Corbyn came downstairs and stopped them. I just look at Corbyn and thank him. I told the guys that I was going to go home it was getting late. When I got home I went up to my room to get ready for bed. I got a text from Zach say he loved me and good night. I texted him back and told him I loved him to and good night.