SUMMARY.

okay so get this. you never liked high school throughout all four years. you dealt with the drama followed you around every corner and friends that soon became enemies in less than half of a semester. it was stupid, irrelevant in your opinion. so why bother going to another four-year school if the same petty shit is gonna happen? because of two things: partying and the minimum wage at mcdonald's. so, what place can you go in order to get the full college experience while maintaining that gpa? well, you go none other to the well-known university located in baton rouge, louisiana.

WELCOME TO SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY. HOME OF THE INFAMOUS HUMAN JUKEBOX AND DANCING DOLLS.

if you thought high school was rough, try keeping up with the class clowns, relationship tea, and phony friends this university has to offer.

~

BASICALLY !!!
this is just my way of having the excuse to look up my dream college while also having a little fun with it. the cast will literally be all black, from light shades to the darkest and the most beautiful ones. someone was gonna write a story about us black kids getting our proper education, so i thought why not let it be me? unlike amani *side-eyes really fucking hard* not every girl here will be that naive and nice. and unlike allegra, no dude will be that cold-blooded... during freshman year. so join me for the university experience i always imagine in my head instead of working on that damn imagine book. i hope i can get everyone's love &. support on this because i'm iffy about this topic. i'm still in high school my damn self, but research is a hell of a thing. before every semester, they'll be a small recap to let you know what all went down in case i fuck with y'all's mind a little too much. don't worry, this is also the opportunity to give me feedback, some fresh new faces to add in, and some ideas of your own that i can incorporate ( i will dedicate the chapter to you if i do use your idea, i promise ) i have a few tricks up my sleeve for this, so be ready. because if you thought the guardian angel was a hot ass mess, wait til you meet college!blackboyjoy. as always, stay fresh &. humble, or humble &. fresh, whichever one my flop ass be saying.

also, imma take this chance to say thank you all for the support you have given me for guardian angel. i really want this book to succeed, and to hopefully do a prequel to give you more insight on keith since he a goofy ass demon-angel. much love to you all that stuck with me through that drought. i appreciate you! thank you once again for allowing me to write this at my own time without rushing me because in case you didn't notice, my writing actually did get better. but enough of this sappy shit, i'm done here. love y'all!

p.s, i'm finna be so extra with this book, so i'm sorry in advance lmaooo.