MOONLIGHT KISS- Chapter 4

The next day- March 19, 2012

     It's only been a day but I have had so much fun already. But, what about my promise? I told Kevin that I'll move on, right? I know that he'll help so it's not that much of a worry. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. I know that this day is going to be perfect cause I've already made up with Reo. I took my bag and went downstairs. And as usual, nobody was there. So I opened the door and headed for school. So I was thinking, "Why would Reo tell me something that would make me blush so much? Does he like me?" Was I overthinking it? I wanted to ask Mira about matters like this cause she has so much experience regarding love and boyfriends. So I opened my bag and took my phone.

     I changed my mind about asking Mira. It's because there's just 1 bar left and I want to use it to take pictures of me and Reo, seriously! If I would use it to ask Mira, I would end up texting her all the way to school. So I didn't use it -_-

     Here we are! Whenever I think about seeing Reo, I get the goosebumps. Enough about Reo! I have to get to class now. While I was on my way to class, I saw Kevin. I called out his name but he didn't turn his head to say, "Why?!" or even look at me. What was he thinking? Why'd that scumbag ignore me?! When I get the chance to talk to him, I'll punch him. I didn't want to waste any time so I went inside the classroom and looked for Reo, ofcourse. That's the first thing that I would do. Well, he wasn't there yet. Sigh, I hope that he'll come today.

     As usual, sensei just repeats the words on the book. I guess that if you want to be a teacher,  you should be good at memorizing. I don't really care about class so I just kept on daydreaming about Reo. "Sh*t! Reo's not here yet?! He's just late. No need to worry. Calm down, Yenne". That's what I was thinking. Why isn't Reo here yet? If he doesn't come, I'd sleep worried :( Ok. Homeroom's done.

     I went to the rooftop hoping that I'd find Kevin there. I brought my dignity with me and also my snack. While I was climbing the stairs which leads to the rooftop, I couldn't hear noises. So I thought that kevin wasn't there. *Sigh* I turned around, and started my first 2 steps down the stairs, when I heard a snore. I turned around immediately and opened the door while yelling, "You sloppy scumbag!". No one answered. I walked around the rooftop and found him! Why is he here?!

     "Reo?", I said in a silent tone. He wasn't waking up yet and I didn't want to disturb him in his sleep. So I just ate my food in front of him. I was thinking, "Why would Reo skip class and sleep here? Was he tired yesterday?". I just looked at him. His brown hair, it looks so shiny with the sun lighting it. I held out my hand and placed it on his face. By that moment I couldn't control myself anymore. I placed my other hand on his face and went closer. My heart was beating rapidly and tears started flowing again. My face was too close that it felt like my tears were on his face. All of those painful memories with him have vanished in a day. I want to let my feelings be conveyed. I want him to know. "I love you". I whispered. "Reo..." I added in a silent tone. You don't know how much I love you.