Short Description

Kyra was nineteen, short and curvy with black hair just above her shoulders and emerald green eyes. She suffered from severe depression and anxiety and lived in a hostel after her parents kicked her out due to her sexuality. Kyra was fourteen when she realised she was attracted to women instead of men but hadn't told anyone until she turned eighteen. Six months later, her parents had told her not to come home one night so she found a hostel and had nothing but the clothes she wore that day and her phone. A year had passed and she was still in the run down building, living off her benefits money and surviving on the less than appetising food with no friends.

Lauren was twenty one, tall, slim and tanned with a toned figure. Her dark chocolate, wavy hair fell to her hips and her eyes were a similar shade of brown. She lived at home with her four siblings and parents in a huge mansion. She suffered from depression but overcame it with the help of counselling and support from her family and friends. This led her to become a counsellor. Her interest in makeup also sparked a makeup artist business on the weekends. She had a passion for positivity which is why she became a counsellor. She kept herself busy after work by working out in her home gym or using her indoor pool.

Lauren and Kyra had followed each other on Instagram for quite some time but had never actually spoken to one another. Kyra's account was flooded with quotes relating to mental health and Lauren's was quite the opposite, filled with happiness and positivity. Lauren, being the kind and caring young woman she is, becomes worried about the nature of Kyra's posts and turns on her post notifications so she's notified when Kyra posts a photo.

What will happen when Lauren sees a concerning post on Kyra's Instagram? Will she message Kyra and offer her support and will Kyra take it? Or will Lauren mind her own business and hope for the best regarding Kyra's health and wellbeing?