Ichigo's Manly Man Experience

Ichigo gasped as he woke up nude covered in a layer of sweat. He lay down with his fat ass spread out.
Isshin woke up to see if he was okay. "Ichigo I heard something did u have a bad dream?"

"Don't remember. Are where are your clothes?" he said to his dad.
"Where are yours??" Isshin asked.
"Two for two--!" Ichigo got distracted by his father's muscular build.
"Holy shit dad, your huge!" he said.

Isshin's chest was spread like a canvas and covered with fine chest hair, and his 12 inch cock was crowned by a nest of black hair, which went around his big balls all the way to his taint. He also had hairy arms, legs, and armpits, as well as a pair of big well-kept feet. The view was fantastic!

"If you're too cold in here you can always share beds with your beefcake dad if you want." Isshin said flexing his strong arms as he walked out of his son's room with his fat plump ass jiggling slightly as he shut the door.

"Wait for me." Ichigo blushed while thinking about his sexy dad. Not so long after had Ichigo followed his dad into his room, his father was sweating his musk stinking up the whole room. "This is weird but nice dad thanks" Ichigo says. "Thanks, kiddo." He takes a whiff of the pits above his head. "Aw fuck, I smell like a wet dog alright. Do you smell these, kid?" Ichigo sniffs.
"Yeah your scent is pretty strong dad." Ichigo said. Isshin then farts loudly and replies with "Well, that's what it smells like to be a man, Ichigo. Letting it loose..." Ichigo doesn't talk but gags.

Ichigo put his arms up as well to show off his all-natural oranged haired pits. Sniff sniff. "My pits are sweaty, too..."
Ichigo was getting turned on left and right as he took a big whiff of 'em just like his father. "Now that's manly. Say; do you have hair on your ballsack?" Isshin asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, of course, why?" Isshin gestured for his son to show him. Ichigo got up with his butt going up and down as he walked towards him. He showed Isshin his family jewels which were coated with orange hair. Isshin got up from under the covers and turned the lights on. He sat on the bed and cupped Ichigo's hairy balls with his hand, spitting and rubbing his hands onto them sexually.

"Dad what the fuck are you doing?" Ichigo yelled. "Teaching you how to man up!" Isshin responded.
"I'm already a man with hair on my balls!" said Ichigo. "You cant just man up because of that, I gotta teach ya this stuff!" Isshin started lapping at his balls.

Isshin took a whiff of his balls while moving his tongue up and down the smooth sack, savoring the taste .
"Ugggggh" Ichigo moaned as his sack was licked. "Ugh... This feels so good!"
Ichigo starts to hump his face, making his balls slap his bearded chin.
Isshin stopped licking and said "Time for cock sucking. And shit, you're big!"

Ichigo stood in all his nude glory; pits up, ass bouncing, balls sweating, and his 10 inch cock which was crowned by a nest of orange hair going all the way to his taint. Like father, like son.
"Fuck yeah..." Ichigo moaned as Isshin put his cock in his mouth and started sucking fast. Soon enough, his father started deep throating his dick, burying his nose in his son's orange pubes taking a quick whiff of his musk. Isshin moaned over his cock, running his hands over Ichigo's bush of hair. He removed his mouth from his cock, later tweaking his nips before asking "Can you open those legs up for me kid, I wanna take a closer look." Ichigo obliged opening his legs wide; his tight asshole and hairy taint visible for all to see!

"Mmmn..." Isshin chuckled and continued on by rubbing his thumb over his taint. Ichigo moaned at his touch. Isshin licked his sweaty yet ripe hairy hole which made Ichigo moan even more. "Fuck yeah! This man pussy tastes so good!" Isshin's nose sniffed once again at Ichigo's balls due to them being in his face.

"Ugggh yes!" Ichigo moaned as Isshin continued with "Now put your pits up. I wanna taste some sweat!"
Ichigo smirked standing up happily;  with his erection standing proud, he revealed his hairy pits to the other man. Isshin wasted no time diving straight in taking a big whiff of 'em.

Isshin then starts to lick Ichigo's sweaty pits. he enjoyed the taste and musk of his sons hairy pits. "I do this a lot to myself. Doesn't it feel great?" Isshin added while sniffing as Ichigo responded "Fuck yeah this feels amazing! They taste good?" Ichigo asked before beginning to tickle his sensitive all-natural hairy taint. "Ugh"

His dad answered enthusiastically with "You betcha! Good enough for me to lick 'em, and the smell is wonderful, too!" He moved to the right pit sniffing them first. "So good!"
With that, Isshin lapped up his son's sweat from his right pit, enjoying the taste as much as the smell.

He stops licking and says "Lay on the bed. I want your feet!" Isshin said as Ichigo obeyed. "You asked for it, old man! They smell!" he smirked.

"Then that's good cuz the smell's intoxicating as all hell!" ISSHIN said before forcing ICHIGO's legs open!
He grabs ICHIGO's large foot and takes a whiff of the sweaty delight in front of him. He sniffs them like a dog before licking them like one, too.
"Put them on my face, son!" ISSHIN

Ichigo obeyed as Isshin sniffed his stinky bare feet as well as licking the sweat off of them as well. Isshin moaned while lapping at his big soles.
"Nice feet, kid. They're almost as big as your old mans!!" ISSHIN

"Hehe thanks daddy" ICHIGO moaned
Isshin continued licking his sexy feet, as he moaned around his big toes.
"Thanks for the grub, son!" ISSHIN
"Did you like my sweaty feet?" ICHIGO
"Fuck yeah, Ichigo!" ISSHIN yells as he gets up and jumps right on top of his sons face with his fat bubble butt.

Ichigo struggled as his father knelt on his face as if taking a dump. Actually...
"Haha sniff your old mans hairy crack and smell his manly farts, too haha!" ISSHIN said before farting loudly on Ichigo's face. After sniffing on his face, Ichigo quickly coughed and choked while slapping his fat ass but not getting him off. After a while he got used to the musk and took a nice whiff. He moaned loudly. "Dad... fart on my face!!" ICHIGO

Isshin made the room stink as he kept obnoxiously farting in Ichigo's face. After every fart, Ichigo lightly sniffed the older man's hole. He places both hand on his father's fat ass to open it more. Sniff sniff. "Mmmmn... Even though that was pretty gross, I love your fucking farts, daddy!" ICHIGO

Isshin struggled to push a huge fart. He gut up and bent over by his face to let it out. "I'm gonna let out a big one just for you, kiddo." That's when the longest fart known to man erupted all over Ichigo's face. "AAAAAAH!!" Isshin and Ichigo moan and muffle as fart ripple from his ass. "Bet'cha liked that, huh?" Isshin asked as Ichigo choked.

"Okay! Time for payback, dad!" without any warning, Ichigo's butt bounces right on Isshin's face this time. Ichigo farts right on the spot as Isshin struggled like his son earlier. His butt just wiggled as he attempted to slap him off. "Haha!! How do YOU like my farts dad?" his ass crack was right above his dad's face as he tooted.

The all-natural orange's fart smelled up the whole room. Even worse than his dad's. Isshin inhaled it; taking in his offsprings scent, and said "Mmm... Takes it from his old man..." Ichigo gets up to align his ballsack with Isshin's mouth; tickling them with his black bearded chin. "Now suck my balls dad." Ichigo commanded him to do so and he obeyed. He juggled both balls with his tongue. After another minute or two of balls being licked, he bounced his bottom on the bed while begining to finger his orange asshole.

Isshin then gets up at starts to jack off his penis. Once they both came hard; Isshin says "Your fart skills were top notch, kiddo." he layed down display-ing his nude black-haired rockin' bod; his feet curling just thinking about it.
"You actually liked that?" Ichigo asks.
"Hell yeah. It smelled great! Nice man pussy by the way, you're an all natural orange alright."

"Oh, uh..." Ichigo blushed before continuing "Thanks dad. You were great, too. Goodnight." He layed down nude with his hairy pits, cock and balls exposed. "Goodnight, son. Love you." he layed nude as well; with his bouncy bubble butt farting up a storm.