Part 2

Recap

  "Listen Mrs Oberoi, I never divorced you and it was my and OmRu plan to bring you back to OM" I explained to her in a sharp tone. 

........

 "YOU ARE MINE. Keep it in mind, I never share my girls' attention with anyone" I whispered her in the ear.

Taking a step forward, I spoke" You Belong With Me." Saying this I captured her lips in a passionate kiss after 3 months of separation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me why do  left me in the midst of all chaos 3 months ago."Shivaay asked her, still helding me closer to him by keeping his hands on Annika's slender waist.They have linked their foreheads together and noses touching each other.

Annika was blushing due to the proximity. She has promise Pinky Aunty of not revealing Shivaay the truth.Being a girl who kept her promises, she is adamant not to tell him.

"Annika, do you believe me?"He asked her huskily and in a deep serious tone.

Clutching to the collars of his white blazer, she whispered is his ear,"Yess."

Shivaay's hold tightened around her."Tell me everything, I can't let you go like last time, please." Saying this he placed his head on her shoulders. 

Annika felt something went on her right shoulder, only to see Shivaay crying fresh tears. She can't control now, she left because she wants Shivaay to be happy  but now Shivaay is crying because...because of HER. She began to caress his hair and cry rhythmically with Shivaay.

"Shivaay I left because Pinky Aunty asked me to. She wants you to be happy. My happiness lies in your happiness. I will bear the whole insults thrown at me by the society only to see a small speck of smile on your face. I'm used to it for a long time. I can't tell you the reason why I left you but what I did was for your happiness." She said to him while still hugging him.

"You say WHAT YOU DID was for my happiness?"Shivaay demanded."Annika I broke down while the moment I throw out you of the mansion. My heart was gone with you, the moment you decide to part ways. I love you Annika. I can't live without you. If you go away you'll see the more ruthless version of SSO that you have seen for the past few days.DON'T YOU DARE TO WALK AWAY FROM ME, YOU ONLY BELONG WITH ME."

 "Tell me what happened in detail Annika."Shivaay asked her in a firm yet gentle tone.

Annika clutching to him cried.

"Shivaay, it was Pin..Pi..Pinky Aunty who...who asked me to.... do all this."She said and started crying vigorously. 

"Pinky Aunty told me something about you that will break you down. I can't tell you." Annika said and turned her head sideways.

"I know all about the truth that you have been hiding. I've known about me being illegitimate since I turned 13 years old." Shivaay said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap-Pinky's OMM and Revealations. 

Sorry guys I have some work and I cannot give you a longer update. I'll make it to you with a longer update next time.