Chapter 6

Soooo, long time no see guys....

don't kill me....i am sorry for the long wait and the scare from the last chapter. But seriously, your reactions were priceless *snorts

college is a pain the ass

Still on hiatussssss tho xD

AS CELEBRATION FOR 1K FOLLOWERS I DECIDED TO UPDATE SOME OF THE STORIES~

And thank @CleoAnn5 CleoAnn5 for giving me the determination to do this.

_______________________________________________________________________

Why! Why is this happening to him? First, he gets rejected by the man he loves, then with all of the heartbreak and depression he soon accepted, now he was going to go to Japan with that man! Was it because he was infected? Because he loved a man? Or maybe because he loved someone who is known to never love another? god, why. "Tim...."  Allen softly smiled at the golem as he inwardly sobbed. Tim on the other hand nuzzled himself to the exorcist's neck. 

It was as if he was being punished....'But I guess I AM being punished, after all...I am disgusting' 

*thump* *thump* It's starting to hurt again....

With a single tear, the white haired man fell into oblivion (and on the floor).

---------00000----------  
KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"ALLLEEEENNNNN" Lavi cheerfully greeted, hoping the little one was at least getting better. He was seriously regretting everything he and Lenalee did. He felt sorry for his friend but alas, he didn't have the power to turn back time. "Allennnnnnn" Lavi continued on with a smile. Noticing that the door was ajar, he tilted his head, a curious expression on his face. "Allen?" He entered the room.

"ALLEN"

This wasn't a prank nor part of the plan anymore.

-----------------------

The bang of wooden doors was heard as he stomped towards Kanda and the others. He knew he was part of the "make them a couple" plan but he didn't care. 

"Yuu" Kanda Yuu shivered. This was the first time that he was afraid of Lavi. And he was sure as hell he could have died with the glare he was giving. "What?" Kanda seethed, containing himself from shivering in fear of the apprentice bookman. "Komui called." Lavi all but growled out. And with that, he stalked out of the room, his face never changing from a serious and mad one.

----------------------

Kanda was curious.

Well, as curious as he could be.

He didn't know why he was there. He didn't know why everyone was glaring at him nor did he know why Lavi was holding on to Tyki as though he was holding on to dear life. He felt guilty for some reason, but the source of the guilt was nowhere to be found. He looked around, scanning the many glaring faces.

"Wheres the moyashi?" His voice echoed around the room.

Almost everyone flinched. 

"He....he's in the medical ward." Komui was the first to answer. Now this simply perked Kanda's curious mind. "What do you mean by that?" It was then when the wooden doors creaked open and a woman with age dressed in a black dress and white apron came in. "Fucho (Head nurse)..." Lenalee spoke. "He's stable for now...but-" she was silenced when almost everyone gave a sigh of relief. "-but it won't be long before he will go away....."

This time, the curious mind of one Kanda Yuu cannot be ignored. He stood up from his place, not caring if the chair fell with a loud thunk. He growled out like a beast and finally asked. "What.Is.Happening.?"

"Allen is in the medical ward-" "You already said that." "because oftakotsubo cardiomyopathy"

"What?"

"Also known as the broken heart syndrome."

"You have got to be f***ing kidding me! There is no such thing as-"

"KANDA. SHUT. UP" This time, Neah glared wholeheartedly at the male. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't just..just! Argh!" Neah screamed. He grabbed the other's collar and pushed him on a wall. "Listen here pretty boy." Neah whispered angrily "get that cold heart of yours into a fuckin stove and warm it up. Try to fucking open your eyes and see what you did. You litt-"

"Neah" This time it was Tyki who stopped the other Noah. Neah gripped Kanda's shirt one more time before letting go and walking out of the room.

"What did I do?" Kanda asked, glaring at the retreating back of the Noah.

Everyone looked horrified before stalking out, Tyki, Lavi, Lenalee and Komui being the last ones inside with Kanda. "Kanda.... just this once, please, please say sorry.."

"Say sorry to what?"

Lenalee stepped forward. She slapped Kanda on his cheek and said with a glare. "You know what you did, don't even try to deny it." Her eyes full of tears. "I-If you won't ....Allen might actually die for real this time!" 

"But heartbreak isn't a real cause of death."

"I'm a bookman Yuu, an apprentice I might be, but I am still one. I've read many things about this and frankly, even we don't know what to do anymore."

"You have to do something or else, Allen will die." Lenalee sobbed. The quiet Komui gently guided his sister out before Tyki did the same to Lavi.

The moyashi might actually die ...

A flashback from his dreams resurfaced. Ouch he unconsciously gripped his heart.

He didn't know what to do anymore.

Flashbacks of the time they spent together flashed in his mind. Tyki's voice then cut his flashback and he winced. Did he actually liked the moyashi?

"Your time of denial should be done by now, Kanda Yuu." Tyki's smooth voice echoed around the empty room.

Kanda merely tsk'ed before leaving the room, banging the door behind him.

Tyki chuckled. 

Yup, denial time is over.

'''''''''''----------''''''''''''''

END

JOKE

UM, SO NEXT CHAPTER YAYYYY!??????

GUYS LAST CHANCE, VOTE IN THE COMMENTS OR PM ME OR POST ANYWHERE WHERE I CAN SEE DEM TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

TO KILL OR NOT TO KILL THE MOYASHI?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Don't hate me forthis super short update.