01

Gumball was hanging out with Penny. He really loved Penny, a lot. Ever since they dated a few years back. They were now 14 and they loved each other... At least that is what the boy thought. Penny looks at him with eyes that shows that something is wrong. Gumball looks at his girlfriend concerned. "What's wrong, Penny?" He asks. Penny looks away, not wanting to make eye contact with the blue haired boy. She stayed silent for a second, trying to think of the correct words to say. She really hated doing this because, she could tell that Gumball loved her a lot. "Um... Gumball, I feel like we should split our ways and meet new people." She said, feeling like he spent too much time with Darwin, rather than her. Gumball emotions dropped from a 100 to a -1000. He got up, looking down, trying to avoid eye contact with the girl. "Oh, I see. I would ask you why but, it's pretty obvious why you feel that... And I don't blame you. You for some reason feel jealous of Darwin... Well, good bye..." Gumball says and left. He noticed how she also acted whenever Darwin popped up. He went to his house and cried. His heart was split in half. He wondered if he did spend enough time with her, he wondered if he did show her much attention, he wondered a lot of stuff. He felt like a failure. Darwin then sees him crying and he looks worried. "Gumball...?" He asks. "Why are you crying? What's wrong?" He asks, really worried. Gumball didn't answer, he just cried. Darwin frowns and hugged him, getting a hug back from the blue haired boy. Darwin comforted him untill Gumball fell asleep. He sighed and laid him in his bed, covering him up.