Meeting The boys & is it love at first sight - chapter 8

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but there been a lot going on. -JustLil'S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's pov;

Today was the day I get to meet my idols the one who helped me through my troubles and put a smile on my face even when I didn't want to smile , I know it sounds like I know them but I don't I'm just another fan in there eyes there probably just gonna meet me today the forget about me the next I bet they are just doing this for lola.

I need to stop thinking like that I'm bring myself down.

I'm not sure what we are doing today so I need to text lola and ask;

(L=lola m=me)

M=what's the plan then today

L= were meet up with them and probs go in the pool not sure but bring a bikini just in case.

M= ok I'm so excited but I'm gonna try and keep my cool but hopefully they will like me

L= they won't like you they will love you, you will fit in your weird and bubbly like me and them.

m=see ya at the beach

l= k I'll be there with the boys

after the call with Lola I got out of bed and put my black an white stripped bikini on with blue high wasted shorts on with a 'I'm weird' tank top onto of my bikini

I grabbed my hightops and socks also on the way out my iPhone 5 and started my playlist blasting it through my house yeah I live by myself but it does get lonely some times.

walking down the stairs I looked at all the photos on my walls of my family how i miss them but I didn't wanna cry so I stopped thinking about them.

I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast when I finished that I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair also putting a little bit of water proof mascara and some concealer then putting my shoes on I picked up my head phones and penny board and walked to the door I put my headphones in my ears and the locked my door and started to skate down the road to the beach taking my time cause i was a bit early but I didn't wanna be late so..

°°°°°°°°°°°@beach°°°°°°°°°°°

I finally got to the beach and I was a couple minutes early so I waited by the rocks and let the sound of the waves crashing together fill my ears.

suddenly I heard my name being called so I turned around and I saw Lola and 6boys who mean so much to me and saved my life and no one knows but I finally get to meet them in real life and I'm actually quiet nervous.

few moments later I heard my name being shouted from behind so I turned around and there was Lola with the most 6 amazing boys who saved me when no one could and now I get to meet then in real life

LOLAS POV;

I introduce all of them and they started chatting but I notice Connor didn't say anything he just stared at her so I slightly hit him to snap him out his gaze then he started to talk to ariana and get to know her better. I slowly walked an picked a spot shortly after setting everything they all came over and started undressing and tanning or going in the ocean I tanned and every went in the water accept ariana and Connor they went to get some cold drinks

I could see the spark between them I wish I had that with someone.. but it's great their getting along they would make a cute couple but I couldn't help notice the way jc looked at her and acted but I just brushed it off I'll ask sam later or tomorrow we do have are date that I'm excited for!

UNKNOWN POV;

Lola thinks she doesn't have the spark well she's wrong and will figure that out soon also does jc have a thing ariana and will that cause a problem in the o2l house??? She will sure see..

°everyone's in there own houses° (still unknown pov;)

shortly after there fun day they all had to go home but promise to hang out soon everyone seem the like ariana accept 1 why would he have a problem with her she's sweet but he can feel like she's hiding something will the youngest among them find it out we find out soon..

---------------------------------------------<3-------------------

Vote

Comment

Share

Twitter : @ShanenBeckley + @JustLilShaz

vine : JustShaz

tumblr : JustShaz

instagram: JustLilShaz

I will update when I can also you like the ending I promise get better and this is my first book so I wanna get it right!!!