<1>

I'm so sorry for the long wait!! Here is the first part :)

Btw this story has been posted on my YouTube channel Rocio Diaz. I only wrote until 17 parts :D but I will continue it on here and I'll soon post the parts on YouTube as well <3

The story was posted on December 14, 2013 such a long time I know. But I'm so happy many still read my old works it makes me happy guys thank you. So enjoy :D

--

*Victoria's POV*

I was standing next to my love. Avan Jogia. We signed the papers then my two witnesses Liz, and Ariana signed. Avan's witnesses Matt, and Leon then signed. The judge announced us husband and wife. Avan kissed me making me, feeling those amazing lips against mine melt me completely. I love him, and I know that he is the one and my only one. Everyone claps and they hug us.

Ariana: I am so happy for you friend!

Liz: Awwe you deserve the best!

Max: My two best friends!

Max hugs us and so does his girlfriend Lorena.

Lorena: Congratulations. You deserve the best after everything that happened.

Max: Lorena...

Lorena: Sorry.

Me: It's okay.

Avan: Thank you.

Chloe: So when is my brother and my sister-in-law getting married at the church?

Avan: After the baby is born.

Chloe: Awwe.

Chloe touches my belly. I have five months of being pregnant. Mckenzie hugs me with tears.

Me: You okay?

Mckenzie: Tears of joy. I'm so happy for both of you.

Avan: Thank you Mckenzie.

Chloe: See you at the party! (They leave)

Ross: Victoria and Avan is your party going to be like Liz's and Matt's? You know the shooting--

Zac: Ross!!

Ross: Just asking.

Laura: Sweetie let's meet them there. (They leave)

Zac: Don't listen to this fool. (Laughs) I'm so happy for you.

Me: Thanks.

Bridgit and Keke hug me. Then Sophie does so too.

Sophie: Your love is the most powerful thing in the world. Don't let anyone destroy it.

She whispers to me holding my hands. I hug her tight and whisper, "Thank you."

Leon: Let's go party!!

Avan: Leon that's all you think?

Leon: Oh you know me. (Laughs)

We all go in the limo and we dance to the music. Ross and Laura were at the White House, my father's house. My dad had cried of joy. He accepted my marriage and understood my love for Avan. He's excited for his granddaughter to come to the world. He bought me the crib and clothes. Well everything. I didn't even have a baby shower yet well that's not until I have like 8 months. I didn't want a bachelorette party. Avan didn't want one either. But our dear friends are going to make us one when we are about to marry at the church. I laugh thinking of the thought. Avan kisses my hand and we walk inside. Everyone claps while we enter. My father gave me a hug and cried.

President: I am so happy you're happy. I just love to see you smile.

Me: Dad well I am happy. I have the best husband any woman could ask for. The most handsome father!

President: (Laughs along with everyone else)

Me: And a lot of friends. Thank you all so much for being here. For my friends who had always been by my side. Thank you.

Bridgit: Awwwe.

David: Cheers!

Zac passed us a glass of wine and we drank it.

Avan: Wanna dance wifey?

I laugh and peck his lips.

Me: Yes I do my dear husband.

We sat our glasses down. He took my hand and we danced at the middle of the hall. He held me close, I felt his breath against my neck. He looked straight into my eyes.

Avan: I am the luckiest man of the universe.

Me: Stop...

Avan: I am. (Smiles) Know why?

He hugs me and whispers in my ear.

Me: Why?

Avan: Because I have you.

He looks into my eyes again.

Avan: You're the woman of my life, the one I want to live the rest of my life with, I want to have a lot of Vicky's and Avan's. I want to grow old with you. I love you Victoria.

Me: I love you so much Avan.

He kisses me deeply then I pull away smiling.

Me: How many children do you want to have?

Avan: Hmm. I don't know... Two?

Me: Just two?!

Avan: How many do you want?

Me: Four.

Avan: Four?!

Me: Yes...

Avan: No not four.

Me: Oh come on pleaseeee.

Avan: No no no.

Me: Meanie.

Avan: Okay okay. We could have four. Ten, even 20 kids if you want. There will be little Vicky's yelling, daddy Avan is being a meanie...

Avan mocks me and I laugh at him.

Me: No Avan. I only want four.

Avan: Hmm then four it is.

He smiles at me and kisses my lips softly.

--

I'm posting how I have them on YouTube later on I will write a bit differently a little better :) didn't want to change much of what I had