Ch.1

(Y/N) P.O.V
As I walked into the cafeteria, I hear someone yelling out my name.

???:" (Y/N)!!!!!!"

I looked over to see Jungkook waving his hands, telling me to come and sit with him. I walked over to him and sat down across from him.

(Y/N):" Hi Kookie!"

Jungkook:" Hey (Y/N)!"

He smiled widely. I love his cute bunny smile! Me and Jungkook have been best friends since 6th grade! We're now in our last year of high school. Let's just  say that I might have a tiny crush on him, but he doesn't know.

Jungkook:" Guess what!"

He smiled brightly.

(Y/N):" What?"

He then clapped his hands like a little girl.

Jungkook:" I......HAVE A DATE WITH YEIN!!!"

He was jumping on his seat. I suddenly felt as if I got stabbed by a sword a million times in my heart. Yein is his crush. She's pretty, skinny, and basically every trait to be a goddess. He looked at me for a reply.

(Y/N ):" That's great!"

I said and smiled.

Jungkook:" I know right! I was thinking about taking her to the beach!"

(Y/N):" Ah, that's nice~"

All of a sudden, he called out her name. I looked at him, and he was waving to her.

Jungkook:" Yein!!!"

I looked behind me to see Yein walking towards our table.

Yein:" Hey Jungkook!"

Jungkook:" Hi Yein!"

She smiled at him and looked at me. She then pinched my cheeks.

Yein:" You're Jungkook's best friend, right?! Oh my god, you're so cuuute~!"

She said as she pinched my cheeks softly.

Yein:" Hi! I'm Yein!"

She introduced herself.

(Y/N):" Hi! I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you!"

I smiled widely. Jungkook then stood next to her, and held her hand. My heart aches.

Jungkook:" We'll be going now!"

He said as he dragged her out the cafeteria. Before I could say anything, they left already.

(Y/N):" Where...are you guys.....going...?"

I then looked down. What was the point of calling me over, when you're gonna leave with her...