Ch.16

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

After the awkward dinner with Jimin and his...girlfriend, me and Yein drove to her apartment. In the car ride, she looked at me and bit her lips.

"Jungkook-ah~", she said sweetly. That voice that I love to hear.

I gave her a glance and smiled.

"Yes sweetheart?", I said.

She pouted her lips a little.

"Is Jimin a player? Why does he have two girlfriends?", she said curiously as her hand slid across my thigh.

I shrugged and replied, "I don't know babe..."

We stopped at a red light. I looked over at her, and she took my hand in hers. She kissed my hand softly. I laughed softly and pushed her over to me, kissing her forehead.

"Babe~", she giggled out.

"Let's have fun tonight?", I said with a smirk.

She leaned in, softly moaning in my ears.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I opened the door for Jisoo and she got in without saying anything. I was closing the door in, but she grabbed the handle from inside and closed the door herself. I was in shock. Baby...

"Jisoo, baby, what's wrong?", I said as I entered the car. I started the car and looked at her. "Baby, tell-", she cut me off, "You told me the wrong name, and I embarrassed myself in front of them." , she looked away.

I bit my tongue slightly. Do I tell her?

I held her hand and made her look at me.

"Jisoo, just know that I love you. And I promise you, I will only love you."

She looked at me confused. "Why are you telling me this?"

I removed the hair in front of her face, behind her ear.

"Listen.."

----------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about this writing style? Do you guys like it like this, or do you guys still want it as :

(Y/N): "____"

Tell me in the comments!