Grell VS Lussuria

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN AND KUROSHITSUJI.

"Senpai.....we need to head back now. I don't want to get scolded by William senpai again." A blond haired man can be seen trying to drag a red haired man away on the street.

"No way am I going back empty-handed. I heard that this city sell the finest and most popular clothes in the world. There is no way I will miss this chance to buy new clothes here. Now, stop pulling me, Ronald. You are ruining my coat here."

"But, senpai, William senpai will get mad again if we return late." And both your hands are already full with shopping bags. How is these called empty-handed? Ronald sweat dropped.

"I don't mind he get angry at me or punish me. Right now, there is a more important issue here. I can't find a pair of shoes that suit the clothes that I bought just now. If you don't want to help me, here, take this. Go buy some beer or something. Stop bugging me. Shoo, shoo."

"Huh? Five dollars? I'm not a kid, senpai. You should at least give me a hundred dollars or something. What did you expect me to buy with this little money you gave me here?" As Ronald kept babbling about the five dollars that he just received, Grell took the chance to slip away and continue his shopping. "Shit, where did senpai go? Ohh, I gonna be doomed again this time. Why I always get paired up with him anyway every time we have a mission?" The poor guy sighed. He can already imagine himself getting a very long lecture from William again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Lussuria senpai, can I leave now? I want to go buy a pineapple costume for shishou. You can just take this fake prince with you." A green-haired guy with a frog hat said using his usual monotone voice as he walked with a blonde and another guy with Mohawk hair style.

"Ushishishishi. Stop calling me fake prince, froggy. Did you wish to die so badly? Just say it out and I will gladly do this as a form of charity from the generous prince." The blond-haired stabbed two knifes onto Fran's back.

"Ouch, that's hurt, Bel-senpai. Someone, help me. A crazy fake prince is trying to kill me." Fake tears came out from the Fran as he removed two knifes from his back.

"You two. Stop playing and walk faster. We don't have much time to spend here, you know? We need to find clothes for you two for the Vongola masquerade party that we are going to attend next week. I can't believe both of you have such a bad taste in clothes. Even Levi is better than you guys", said Lussuria.

Bel frowned. "What did you say, Lussuria! How dare you compare me with that perverted old man? The prince's chosen attire is perfect."

"Ya, right. Your chosen costume is very perfect, Bel-senpai. Perfect to cosplay as a walking banana. And you are wrong, Lussuria senpai. I do have a fashion sense unlike this prince. That attire is not chosen by me. Did you really think I will choose to wear classic servant attire with little frogs pattern on the cloak to the party? "

"Grrrr. You can't complain what I chose for you. You are the prince's servant. You should feel proud when the prince is willing to waste his precious time to find a costume for a mere servant like you. And how dare you mock the prince's chosen costume!", said Bel while trying to choke Fran.

"Mouu, please behave. You guys are attracting other people's attention and slowing us down. I'm going to get you a new costume whether you like it or not, Bel. But, don't worry. I'll make sure the costume will have some yellow colour on it to show your 'royalty'."

"Hmph. You better make sure the costume is befitting a great prince like me."

"I want a prince costume, Lussuria senpai."