9

Nicki 💘

Nicki: " oh mah god baby. " I ran over to her.

She ain't say nothing , she just kept crying .

I just held her , she had bruises and everything on her body.

I cried even harder, I know how she feels ..

I just held her cause I knew that's what she needed.

After a while I remembered I have an ass beating with mirables name on it , so I told trinity to give ha sister a bath and that I would be back.

I went up to my room and put on some Jordan's and a black hoodie.

I got in my car and pulled up to the parking lot where I told her to meet and and surprisingly she was there .

I got out my car and leaned against it.

Miracle: " I'm fuck ya baby daddy and ya son , get on my level hoe. "

I laughed at her.

Like I said there won't be no talking.

Miracle: " yeen got nothing to say do you? But I didn't come here to make you jealous I came here to tell you let august see his son it's bes- "

BOOP !

I hit ha ass dead in the face.

Miracle: " bitch! " she said as she attempted to grab my hair but I had my bonnent on and that all she grabbed , I got her on the ground and go on top of here and started going in on her face ..

She started screaming and I didn't stop till I seen blood .

I stopped cause I wanted to kill da hoe but I didn't wanna kill the hoe I can't go to jail.

Nicki: " come round my fucking son again you gin be six feet unda . " I said then I spit in her face .

Nicki: " dumb ass cumwhore. "

I said as I walked to my car and pulled off.

Trinity 🌞

I brushed royalty hair into a bun and got her in her bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed .

Trinity: " i know , you probably don't wanna talk but I just need someone to vent to... I messed up big time .. I - I sent a nude who I thought was my boyfriend.. and he said he loved me and wasn't going to show it to anyone and I believed him .. but it was all lies to just gas my head up and get in my pants.. no my tittes is all ova social media... and there isn't nothing I can do about it ... i went to school today and as I was walking through the halls I could hear people talking about like I wasn't right their my own friends don't wanna be seen with me ... I'm not happy * starts crying * I'm not happy .. "

I looked up and she was crying she pulled me into a hug & we cried together.

Then Aiden came busting in to her room.

Aiden: " T ! LOOK AT THIS SHIT! "

He handed me his phone

It was a video of me and Malik having sex . "

I dropped his phone and ran to my room .

I trusted him !

I flipped I started tearing up any and everything that was in my sight .

Then I hear noises out side my window.

It was people outside my window with poster on my nudes and signs that said " whore " " slut " " dirty bitch "

And more.

I closed my curtains and slid down my face and started crying.

Nicki ❤️

I pulled up in the driveway and seen tons of people outside my house .

With signs of my daughters tittes & bad words .

Nicki : " WHAT THE FUCK GET OUTTA HEA! "

I seen the all run including Rihanna's kids .

What the fuck this the shit we doing now.

I rushed into the house , sat my stuff on the table.

I ran upstairs and tried to open trinity's door .

But it was locked.

Nicki: " TRINTY OPEN THE DOOR! " I repeated as I kept banging .

Trinity: " I LOVE YOU MAMA. "

I kicked the door to see her hanging from the ceiling.

Tbc 🤧

Vote and Comment. 💗