To late..

Chance
We we're going out to dinner where I sat next to Tessa. Some hours went passed and I said to Tessa. "Will you go out with me?"
Tessa
Chance asked me to be his girlfriend! My phone went off.. it was from Emilio on Snapchat. I didn't know what to do..Open the snap or answer Chance.. I said to Chance "umm..uh..." Chance stared to look away disappointed but I quickly said "Yeah, sure." He was excited and I said "YAYY! WAHOO!" The Team 10 was disappointed that I said yes went along as if they were happy for us.
Jake
S@&#%! She said yes! Ugghh. I pretended to be happy because they're my friends but it got angry a Chance because he knows that Emilio likes her..
Chance
I picture of me kissing Tessa on the cheek captioning "It's official!" I posted it on Facebook too. (idek if Chance has Facebook😂) I tagged Tessa in the picture. I'm so happy!
Ivan
I looked at my instagram because I saw that Chance posted something it appeared on Facebook too with- Tessa tagged in it! "No no no no no... it can't be-" I opened the notification.. I whispered the caption out loud " It's-It's-It's official.." I mad an angry face. Oh I just wanted to kill Chance for crushing my brothers heart! When we get back I will beat him u- I was interrupted by Emilio.
Emilio
Todo Bein Hermano?
Everything ok brother?
Ivan said "Yes" I knew he was hiding something.. but I ignored it. I looked over and saw my phone I Ivan was on it I saw that he blocked someone.. He excited out and then I took my phone back. He looked angry it was time to go home so we went home and left to bed. I couldn't believe I was going to see Tessa tomorrow. I saw on my phone I said to you know Chance Sutton and so I followed Chance and went to sleep.

The next day

Emilio
We were on the plane when I saw Chance's new post "It's official!"... I stared balling my eyes out quietly..Ivan herd me crying. He hugged me and told me he will make things better. I didn't understand him but I knew that he already saw the post. We were getting ready to land.