Prologue

• Dedicated to People who don't think they belong.

When I was younger, I used to sit on my porch and watch the sun set every evening. I thought to myself, Life is so good. But oh was I wrong. You see, life has these perks. Good things that bring happiness. That's whats wrong. Happiness is joy for the moment. I wanted joy forever. but then I turned 19 and realized, life sucks. 

I was not like the other kids when i was smaller. I knew I was different. The "Special Doctor" as my mother would call it, informed my parents that I had Mild-Autism. And from then on, I feared the worst. And with every passing day, I fear that someone will learn of my misfortune. And to be honest, it scares me to death. I despise having to keep my distance from people so I can maintain a small, quiet reputation. Every day I'm another day older. My mother warned me that they wouldn't be there to help me when i moved out. But that's exactly what I did. And I don't regret a thing.

I love being on my own and trusting my responsible conscience to guide me. Dublin is a beautiful city. And the best part about this is 237 Westward rd. O'dale's coffee shop. I Stroll by there every morning on my way to work. And every morning, I see an beautiful, blonde angel sitting  in that shop. He sits on the same stool at the counter drinking coffee and eating a  huge breakfast. I have seen him so many times over the last year, that i forget i don't know who he is. I don't even know his name. And with every day I pass, I fall in love with him even more.