Sorry (AN)

...

So yeah, sorry I haven't been on lately. I was mostly tired these days, and I felt like I needed a small break from socialing at the moment. You have seen my previous chapter about needing a break, but this one didn't help you too much since I never told you "Hey guys, I might be gone for a few days because I need the break!"

I'll now show you some updates!

11-7-17

Nothing much on that day, I was able to do a bit of role-playing and speaking to my friends, which is perfectly fine with me. I drew a bit....mostly Sunny and Cole being together, as well as the starting point of Insanity...

12-7-17

Okay this was when I wasn't really on entirely. I responded to a few comments, and declined a RP on that day (wow surprising!)

J did some digital art, and it got me feeling relaxed that I don't have to switch apps or tabs just to keep a to going, I could draw and rest in peace, like how I needed.

The medication is still an arse to deal with.

Also, on that day, I FINNALY (JESUS CHRIST IT TOOK FOREVER) GOT THE TWISTED ONES. I was just drawing at eight PM and all the sudden:

Dad: *knocks on door*

Me: Come in!

Dad: *tosses some thing on the bed* It finally arrived.

Me: *scrambles* *picks it up* *insert excited squeals*

I read it at that point and finished it the next morning.

Also this happpened.

Somewhat alive.

13-7-17

I TRIED TO WATCH RWBY TODAY

I TRIED

BUT WE WENT TO THE LUNCH AND STORE AND THEN I FORGOT

Anyway, I talked to Kaitlyn for the first time in forever (there'll be music, there'll be liiiight)

AND I was able to draw her something! :3

I'll post it in my art book.

Also I sorta gave up on my 30 DAY RWBY CHALLANGE because I am not caught up on the series and it wouldn't make sense for me to go to other books and not expect spoilers....so I will continue it when I am caught up to at least Volume four. Probably by next week.

I'll try to, anyway.

So uhm.

Plenty of rain

Plenty of rain. :)

14-7-17 (today)

My mom is leaving to New York.

Que the song! (Empire State of Mind)

She will be gone for the weekend, so I'm the man/woman of the house (well my dad will be here too!)

Anyway I totally didn't get nightmares from the book. :'''')

Who am I kidding? Scott there is something so sinister in that book it made me get shivers occasionally.....

It is a good book.....

Just how do you get scared by whaT IS IN A BOOK!?

That is the major update I didn't do in a while.....