Chapter 3~ Innocent

When was I the last time I updated this?
Summary of the previous chapter: Kayano met Bitch-sensei. And Nagisa did some-ahem-stuff to Kayano.
Some of you were kinda surprised by the fast progress. But, I assure you, it's nothing romantic yet.
<<><><><>>

"By the way," Nagisa leaned into my ear. Making me blush and cautious once more. "I was supposed to kiss you. Pretend I did." He walked out of the 'changing room' with a guilty look.

Meanwhile...
Nagisa pov~

"How did it go~"

"Argh Bitch-sensei. Don't make me do that to her again." I sighed exasperated.

"Can't be helped. You're too much of a cinnamon roll." Bitch-sensei shrugged and eyed me impatiently for an answer.

"She passed." I told her without any further elaboration and rolled my eyes at being called a 'cinnamon roll'.

I'll get her back for putting me through this.

"When is Kayano-chan coming out?" I changed the topic and spun around to look at the place I last left her.

"Chan? That was quick... " Bitch-sensei trailed off probably thinking something along the lines of 'You probably forced it on her huh' with a sweatdrop.

"Doesn't matter," I answered her thoughts while closing my eyes in irritation.

Kayano walked out with a flushed red-face. Constantly brushing her fingers against her lips. Her acting skills was commendable.

"Bitch-sensei I have tried on these clothings already. May I have these two pairs of clothings?" Kayano held out her favorite two. "I will find a way to pay you back in the future."

"Don't worry about it. Take it as a gift for being able to become my student." Bitch-sensei smirked, making me sweatdrop.

Good bye to Kayano's innocence.

"Nagisa-kun, go somewhere else while I handle Kayano-san." Bitch-sensei shooed me. Kayano immediately shooting me a distrustful look.

"Uh... Okay..." I met eye contact with Kayano. Her eyes shone brightly for a moment and was able to read my thoughts easily. I jerked a nod and walked out.

I took note of the chilly air and slightly shivered when a gust of wind blew against me.

I jumped onto the roof, bathing myself in sunlight. I heard laughter from inside and smiled.

Meanwhile...

"Kayano-san. While I dye your hair, I'd like to go through some of the basics with you." Bitch-sensei started off not so innocently.

"Okay..."

"First thing you need is that I'm an assassin who lures men into my charm and kill them. Though I did get a request to seduce a girl." I spat my the tea that was convienently in my hands.

"U-um... Don't t-t-tell me you're here with the intent of seducing me?!' I questioned loudly.

"That is.... not possible. As funny as it sounds. Because, Nagisa-kun will make sure I die a painful death if I were to kill you." Bitch-sensei calmly answered while combing through my hair.

"Eh? Why does he go to such extents for me?"

"I'll only tell you this... That boy, he sees himself in you." Bitch-sensei revealed solemly.

"W-"

"End of discussion! Let's carry on instead." Bitch-sensei intervined with a change of tone. "Now let's talk about the most important thing when seducing men."