Chapter 5

"Y-N!!" He dropped the box of clothes and ran over to you and grabbed you to his chest.

-

"Y-N are you okay??!!" Even though you had a petit and the figure you were strrong. You flickered your eyes open. And realized of wee in sehun's arms... to see sehun staring at you with a worried expression. "Y-N! Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital!!" He said shaking you.

-

"N-n-noo, I'm fine can you just help me up?" You managed to say.

-

"Y-ye-yeah, whatever you want y-n..." he smiled at you and carried you to your feet. You clenched onto his arms and stoop on your feet. "Y-n, why didn't you let me do it, it told you I could." You looked up and him and smiled at him and looked into his eyes.

-

"No, it fine I just wanted to help... don't worry about me, let's just get the boxes and get to the apartment." You said still holding onto him without you even realizing it.

-

"Okay I'll get the rest of the boxes, you sit on the couch and rest. I'll Coe get you when I'm done." He walked you over to the couch, you tried to walk over but failed by collapsing from your ankle giving out. "

-

Are you okay?" He asked pulling you into his arms again.

-

"Yeah, I'm fine I probably just wasted my anlke. We can just go buy a cast later and the pharmacy, don't worry, I'll just sit on the couch.... thanks sehun, for caring." You let go of sehun, but he didn't let you.

-

"its my job to care and protect you, so that's what I'm gonna do. Now let's help you to the couch." He smiled one of hiss killer smiles and helped you to the couch. You  were happy, you felt like cared for you and love you, should you be feeling this way? You wondered if he felt the same way about you. Maybe... several minutes passed until he was done... He looked pretty hot lifting boxes and stuff... it was a good site to see to make you forget about your now swelling anke.

-

"Y-n let me help you to the car...." You nodded and stood up only on a leg, you reached out for his arm buT he refused and grabbed yyou, bridal style...

-

"yah, sehun, what are you ddoing!! I can walk on new foot yyou know!!" You said while holding on so you won't fall.

-

"Ani, I'm fine, but your not... loo at your ankle!! It swelled up, and call me oppa." He put you down in front of the car...

-

"Thanks oppa...." You smiled and he smiled back while opening the door for you. *what a gentlman*. you drove to the apartment. You once again got lifted off your feet (literally) and got carried up to you new home. You thought of yourself like a newly wedding couple going to your new home... well that's what it felt like.

-

"Y-n, do you like it?" You looked up to see a very cute and snug apartment with a good size living room and kitchen and a small staircase to the bedroom and bathroom. He let you down and you grabbed his arm for support, you walked up the stairs (with help) and opened the bedroom door. It gave you piece of mind when you saw the beds separated, each a queen size on opposite sides of the room in the corner. The room was a little blue with gray accents here and there, very sophisticated and elegant.  You walked over to the closet and saw his small space for his stuff and the rest of the closet for yours.

-

"Oppa, you don't need to do that, I don't have THAT much stuff."

-

"Haha, it's okay y-n, just in case you or me gets more stuff, we have room."

-

"Okay oppa, whatever floats ya boat...." You went back down the few steps with the railing of course and went to see the kitchen and bathroom... it was cute, comfy and big enough for a company.  You heard Sehun close the door to the bedroom, it was already 10 oclock... *wow time does fly by when your happy* you thought. You thought Sehun was going to get in his pj's but he came out looking nicer than usual.

-

"Hey, y-n, I'm gonna go somewhere, while I'm out I'll pick you up a cast. I'd take you with me I just don't want you to get hurt more."

-

"Eoh, thanks oppa, have fun." You smiled at the thought of him thinking and caring for you, does this mean he likes you? Does this means his has the same feelings as you do? Only time will tell. He left and yyou decided to go up stairs and change into your pj's,

-

"ahh, I forgot my stuff is still in the car." You looked around for something to wear in the closet, you took an old looking tshirt of sehun's and put it on while keeping you leggings. "Aish, it's so long, it looks like a dress . He's so tall." You smiled while looking down at yourself and limped back to the living room where you decided to watch a movie. You closed the doors to the living room and sat down. You watched the movie and looked at the time, "1 am, where did sehun go? Whateves, why did I watch such a sad movie...? I'll just take a nap here until he comes home." You had tissues all over the place and your eyes and nose were puffy and red. You didn't want sehun to see you like this so you slept.

*2 am*

you woke up tot he sound of the door opening. You heard multiple footsteps going up the stairs. *he probably got drunk* you thought. You opened the door from the living room and limped to the stairs. You slowly climbed up the stairs, you heard lots of breathing, and moaning, but you thought he was just drunk and or high, you slowly opened the door .... and when you did you saw something that you will regret seeing for the rest of your life. Sehun... making out with another girl.

-    -     -     -     -     -    -     -    -  
so, you didnt expect that did ya? well, I hope your enjoying the story!