Nhok-jhok

Part 3

Gouri and Om are shocked to see each other

Om: tum??? What d hell r u doing here?

Gouri gets angry

Gouri: ohh hello Mr.Mean.. I should ask you this question.. what are you doing here?? 😡
Gouri suddenly makes her eyes big...
"Thief..😳 right?? U came to snatch everything here..Wait il tell everyone..
She shouts loudly... "jiju... Di.. Rudy... Sowmya...prinku... thief thief.." 😳

Om is shocked

Omkara: what d hell😡 stop it..

Gouri: "how can I leave you...." jiju...Rudy... thief thief....😳😳😳

Omkara gets angry and closes her mouth shocking Gouri

Omkara: why are you shouting and how do you know my family members..nd what d hell ur doing here??

Gouri:😡ur family members? Again lie?? I know everyone.. shivay jiju.. Rudra.. Priyanka,Anika di, dadi, prinku Aunty... I know everyone okay.. u can't cheat me..Gouri.. Gouri kumari Sharma here.. understand??

Omkara remembers shivay telling about Gouri..
He thinks "so she is Gouri... shivayy brooooo😡how can you bring her? this brain eater is going to stay with us.. disgusting😳"

Gouri: hello...why are you silent.. speak up..

Omkar: acha... (he folds his hands and gives her a attitude look) so you know everyone right.. fine.. then you should know about Omkara too..

Gouri: (thinks) omkara..ohh yaa.. I know.. shivay jiju and Rudy Ka Bhai hey na??

Omkar: do u you know with whom ur speaking? Omkara.. Omkara Singh Oberoi here...

Gouri : what?😳 (she looks at him from top to bottom.. and laughs loudly)

Omkara: ooofffff.... now why d hell ur laughing..

Gouri: 😂what a joke...super 👌🏻ur Omkara Singh Oberoi?? Lol.. what a joke

Om gets angry..

Om: what so funny in that? damn it!😡

Gouri: see Mr.Mean this is Oberoi house... they are so good at heart.. shivay jiju he is very caring.. and di.. she is the best di.. and Rudra.. very funny... and everyone are so good and I guess even Omkara will be like that.... and now look at you...your always sooo angry, rude, mean... how can You be omkara?? tell me..

Omkara gets pissed off with her taunts..

Om: 😡enough.. (he shouts loudly and steps forward)

Gouri is shocked to see his sudden move.. shivay and Anika comes down hearing they voices..

Omkara: how dare you..

His sentence was interrupted by shivay

Shivay: Guys what's happening here?

Anika: Gouri.. what r u doing here at this time?

Gouri runs towards Anika...

Gouri: di.. thief.. thank god you came..see look at his attitude... and he is arguing with me..

Om: I won't spare you if u again use the word 'thief'😡

Shivay: Om cool down... what did she do? Anyways il solve the issue.. Gouri.. he is not thief.. he is my brother Omkara..

Gouri is shocked...

Gouri: 😳what? He is Omkara?? (She looks at om shockingly)

Omkara: are you happy now..