Kidnap??

yn pov

I open the door it was my ex boyfriend craig( aka prod) I broke up with him because he was in a gang named gtkn ( going to kill niggas). when I broke up with him he said that he was going to kill me and I'm not going to see anyone that I loved because he was going to "kill" them. so I ran up the stairs and went to my room and locked the door. I heard footsteps and he kicked the door down, at that point I was scared because either way he was going to get me.

prod: bitch I know you in here. I went into my bathroom climbed out my window and got in my car. at that point I was scared for me and my baby. I was almost at demi house because I didn't know where to go. I got to her house and I walked to the door. pow

prod pov

I just shot yn in her back. then put her in the back of my car I was about to arrive at the trap yep I'm in a gang and I don't care wtf you say about me about me in a gang. anyways I was kind of turning up in to my fav song move that dope by future. yn think that I was playing with her when I said I was going to kill her and everyone that she loved. I was at the trap. I got yn from the back and I took her to my boss.

boss: prod where have you been

me: I was getting yn

boss: good, now get the bullet out of her and clean her up then chain her up

prod: ok

boss pov

let me give you hints of who you think I am. so I'm a girl and I use to be yn friend. i am also 16 yrs old bout to turn 17. um... I been trying to kill yn because she took my boyfriend in the 10 grade. also i 'm trying to kill demi and windy also. I guess you have thoughts about who I am.

Crazy right what do you think about what happened to yn

who do you think the "boss" is

plez comment and vote the story